John McCain

black dog

Free America
That one is false. But Google Keating Five and you can see his corruption. None of his admiring media fans mentioned that.

I will say that my father and his brother we're serving in the Navy during most of McCains career and both of them would puff up when his name was mentioned. I heard them and other squids talk about him for years and years. Same thing with my two BIL's that went to Annapolis, not much love their either.

I have a friend I grewup with that also inlisted in the Marines, he ended up being a guard / MP at the gates at Annapolis and he was eating chow one day and McCain was there for some reason and the milk machine was empty. Larry said McCain had a nuclear meltdown with having no milk with his meal. That would have been late 70's, Maybe really early eighty's.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I will say that my father and his brother we're serving in the Navy during most of McCains career and both of them would puff up when his name was mentioned. I heard them and other squids talk about him for years and years. Same thing with my two BIL's that went to Annapolis, not much love their either.

I have a friend I grewup with that also inlisted in the Marines, he ended up being a guard / MP at the gates at Annapolis and he was eating chow one day and McCain was there for some reason and the milk machine was empty. Larry said McCain had a nuclear meltdown with having no milk with his meal. That would have been late 70's, Maybe really early eighty's.

You are never ending, and have a story for everything under the son; I mean sun. Keep on posting. The forum wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you for the laughs.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
McCain is studying at the National War College, a prestigious graduate program he had to pull strings with the Secretary of the Navy to get into. Dramesi is enrolled, on his own merit, at the Industrial College of the Armed Forces in the building next door.

Like many American POWs, McCain broke down under torture and offered a “confession” to his North Vietnamese captors.

Dramesi says today. “But he’s still the undisciplined, spoiled brat that he was when he went in.”

This is the story of the real John McCain, the one who has been hiding in plain sight. It is the story of a man who has consistently put his own advancement above all else, a man willing to say and do anything to achieve his ultimate ambition: to become commander in chief, ascending to the one position that would finally enable him to outrank his four-star father and grandfather.

:eyebrow:

I have even less respect for McSame now ........ what a sleaze

In one vital respect, however, the comparison is deeply unfair to the current president: George W. Bush was a much better pilot.

black dog

Free America
You are never ending, and have a story for everything under the son; I mean sun. Keep on posting. The forum wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you for the laughs.

Can't keep your mouth shut can you.......
That's because I live and have lived my life,,, The easy road is boring and mondane.
I have better things to do than be a babysitter and visit one of my kids through a glass window.
How's that halfway house working out for him?

Did I mention my son was chosen to shoot one of the two live Javelins and a tow missle this past Saturday?

The fourm would be better if you would have stayed banned.

Edit,,, And its not that my life and world are so well traveled and large, it's that your world is so simple and small.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Name-calling is not in my character. I want to first apologize for that. Secondly, after reading over the comments and links about McCain, I have to step back and admit that he was not one of the greatest men. When I realized he voted down the healthcare bill the GOP attempted to pass, simply out of his personal grudge against Trump, I needed to reevaluate my opinion on him. I don't know is his latter-years behavior was due to his cancer affecting his thinking or if this is just real McCain.

Admittedly I came to dislike McCain - the politician. Like Vrai, I left the GOP, not because of him specifically, but because of people like him. The RINO movement! But, I allowed my dedication to things-military to skew my thinking. You folks are certainly entitled to your opinion on him (or anyone else for that matter), and I share many of those feelings; and I shouldn't have allowed that to place judgment on any of you.

Again, please accept my apology.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Name-calling is not in my character. I want to first apologize for that. Secondly, after reading over the comments and links about McCain, I have to step back and admit that he was not one of the greatest men. When I realized he voted down the healthcare bill the GOP attempted to pass, simply out of his personal grudge against Trump, I needed to reevaluate my opinion on him. I don't know is his latter-years behavior was due to his cancer affecting his thinking or if this is just real McCain.

Admittedly I came to dislike McCain - the politician. Like Vrai, I left the GOP, not because of him specifically, but because of people like him. The RINO movement! But, I allowed my dedication to things-military to skew my thinking. You folks are certainly entitled to your opinion on him (or anyone else for that matter), and I share many of those feelings; and I shouldn't have allowed that to place judgment on any of you.

I appreciate this post more than I can express. :yay:

Hijinx

It's nothing we all get carried away at times. I know I do.

I know between McCain's funeral and the Catholics being crucified in the news for their miscreants I intend to make myself busy with other things.
I don't intend to spend a lot of time watching as they drag his body around the country to be ogled.
Or to watch Catholics as they claim to clean up their mess.
Something they should have done many years ago and didn't and will not do now.

black dog

Free America

Accepted, I hold no worries...

MiddleGround

Any other nutter would have gotten a single post in the RIP thread but, since he was a politician and Presidential nominee who fell out of favor with the forum groupies... He gets his own death thread and six pages of hate (and counting)

Damn people... stop letting politics run your lives :yay: