Johnny Cash

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Does anyone out there know if there is a complete set of all his recordings? I see a few box sets, I can't seem to find a complete recording though. I have about 75 Songs from him on my Ipod. My Dad keeps asking me to make him some CD's with all of my songs, I figure I should try to find a full set for a Christmas present.

W

wkndbeacher

Does anyone out there know if there is a complete set of all his recordings? I see a few box sets, I can't seem to find a complete recording though. I have about 75 Songs from him on my Ipod. My Dad keeps asking me to make him some CD's with all of my songs, I figure I should try to find a full set for a Christmas present.

I am having the same issue, Johnnie was and still is my dads favorite singer. I d like to also find a dvd that has Johns home movies on it.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Maybe Amazon.com?