Join Us! Pick-Up Indoor Volleyball in Charles County

SSUNBRN

Every Wednesday at the Wade Community Center (directions here: http://www.charlescounty.org/directions/dcs_comcntr_wade.html), it's an open gym with co-ed pick up volleyball games 8:00 to 9:30 PM. The cost is $3 and there are two nets available. Yesterday there were only 4 people -- we played some great twos but it would be great if we could get a stronger turn out. Is anyone interested in playing? Please pass the word along to other volleyball players. I'm happy to answer any questions.

If you are interested in other opportunities to play volleyball, including league play, send me a PM.

Last edited:

rdkarob

SSUNBRN said:
Every Wednesday at the Wade Community Center (directions here: http://www.charlescounty.org/directions/dcs_comcntr_wade.html), it's an open gym with co-ed pick up volleyball games 8:00 to 9:30 PM. The cost is $3 and there are two nets available. Yesterday there were only 4 people -- we played some great twos but it would be great if we could get a stronger turn out. Is anyone interested in playing? Please pass the word along to other volleyball players. I'm happy to answer any questions.

If you are interested in other opportunities to play volleyball, including league play, send me a PM.

That really sounds like fun, and I would love to play but why
SO LATE. I get up at 4 AM, live about 1/2 hour from Wade. Cant they make it at 6:30/7

SSUNBRN

Unfortunately the time was determined by Charles County government folks. If I had my way, we would play for a lot longer!

For those just reading this; feel free to join us tonight!

swedgewo

SSUNBRN said:
Unfortunately the time was determined by Charles County government folks. If I had my way, we would play for a lot longer!

For those just reading this; feel free to join us tonight!

Will you all be there tomorrow (9-19-07)?? I could use some practice!

MightyOWB

Is this still happening? I would hope so, as it is a lot closer drive than all the way to DC or Baltimore for pick up.