Jon & Kate plus 8

SoccerMom2

This lady is crazy. I am watching the new season and all i hear is i am doing it alone. She said it about 10 times already. She is crazy! I feel so sorry for Jon and the kids. He said several times he didn't like the attention and she is like i don't understand what his problem is.

lisa8439

If he did leave her, I don't blame him one bit. And they ought to give him custody of those kids because she is more interested in fame and money than in him or spending time with the kids.

I think he was VERY against doing another season of the show, saying that he hated the attention, the kids were getting older and he didn't think it was good for any of them. She pretty much said 'F you we're doing the show' to him. I suppose she must have bribed him with something because I would assume he would have to agree at some point.

What a mess. I feel so sorry for those kids. I'm sure she spends maybe an hour or two with them a WEEK, between all of her other activities, book signings, hair appointments, and plastic surgery consults.

The blonder and skinnier she gets, the b!tchier she gets.... I mean, nothing wrong with that... :killingme But it seems like the better 'looking' she gets the less she wants to do with her kids and that is sad. I stopped watching it a couple of seasons ago when she started to get fake.

SoccerMom2

When they had the both together and they asked them what is your status and what do you hope for the future he kept saying i love my kids. I am here for my kids. She said im here and i can only speak for myself. He was not wearing his wedding ring at all. She kept telling him what to do the whole time during the birthday party. One of the kids said daddy i don't want you to leave anymore. it was so sad.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
That 40k to 75k per episode is hard to give up. After 5 years of the show, both of them should be able to walk away from the show and live good.

SoccerMom2

She said she doesnt want the kids to say it but she continue to say it. it doesnt make sense. This season really seems fake and you really tell the tension.

DuffMan

I liked when Jon showed up at the party and they did not say a word to each other. She is a B@#$%! I think she was/is banging her bodygurad!

qbee

I liked that he showed up in his NEW 370 Z... It was really sad to see one of the girls say daddy dont leave us again...

DanceMom

If they lose the show, they lose the income, house, perks. Kate wanted this all along and still craves more. Jon can see the reality of needing to take a step back and fall back into a normal life in society - afterall now that the kids are older, they're less cute, less interesting.

Ever Read any of Kates books? The first one talks about how they are so thankful to everyone and all the gifts. But the reality was Jon was unemployed most of the time, Kate knew what she was doing when she got 6 babies and they expected everything be given to them. When the 6 were born they didn't even have a package of diapers or a crib to put any of them in. The expected donations.

dn0121

We watched for the first time last night just to see what the big deal was. My opinion of it is she doesn't want to be a wife anymore just a mom. She is not interested in any other relationship.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I watched the show for 1/2 hour last night and had to turn it off. She annoys me. She won't give up that show because it is the paycheck. Why go back to work and live a normal life?

DanceMom

She doesn't want to be a Mom. Jon stays home as a at home Dad, while Kate writes, run around the country with her book and comes home to get her clothes washed. At some point the kids will realize Jon is the primary caretaker and bull#### is coming out of Kates mouth.

DanceMom

Also a tv show and a huge house does not = success. Success is a happy family, who feels loved and returns love, healthy kids, healthy marriage - right now they are a mess and she clearly is just blah blah blahing to save face for the camera.

DanceDad

She doesn't want to be a Mom. Jon stays home as a at home Dad, while Kate writes, run around the country with her book and comes home to get her clothes washed. At some point the kids will realize Jon is the primary caretaker and bull#### is coming out of Kates mouth.

Also a tv show and a huge house does not = success. Success is a happy family, who feels loved and returns love, healthy kids, healthy marriage - right now they are a mess and she clearly is just blah blah blahing to save face for the camera.

Are you jealous?

camily

Peace
I think it's sad. I don't think she's as ##### and I don't think it's fair to condemn her for promotiong her book. People do it all the time. Obviously he isn't sitting at home being Mr. Mom all the time either but everyone thinks that's fine. Double standard. It's sad all around and I hope they make it work. I told my son they should try to stick it out because they do have 8 kids. My son said 'They should stick it out even if they only had one kid." He's right.