Jon Stewart - Hot Takes and Ignorance

OccamsRazor

Actually kind of hilarious. He got blasted by Liberals for basically poking fun at BOTH sides of the aisle. Then, proceeds to bow down to the pressure by doing a hit piece about Tucker Carlson to appease those who blasted him on Twitter.

Folded like a cheap suit!

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Reason US Subway Is Bad Is Because The US Has Freedom​

Yeah you do not want to be arrested fuking around in Public In Russia, no littering, no graphitti, robbing ... etc

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jon Stewart MELTS DOWN Over Kevin O'Learly Defending Trump Against Democrat Seizing His Properties!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jon Stewart BUSTED In 'FRAUD Scheme' Immediately After Trashing Kevin O'Learly Defending Trump​

SamSpade

It’s looking more and more that this sort of under/over valuation of property is the way things are done in banking and real estate. Some of it is practice; some just practical. I know from experience that every home I have ever owned -

1. Is evaluated for tax purposes at a level lower than what I bought it at, and I think that level is baked in.

2. Is INSURED at a level lower than the most likely SELLING price of the house.

3. Is likely to SELL - depending on the market - at a price SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the tax assessment.

That should come as a surprise to no one. And 1 and 3 are numbers I have ZERO control over. And if I succeed in selling it at ten times what I paid for it, it’s not fraud.

What I find exasperating about the Trump case is - all of the transactions were above board, everyone involved knew the numbers, there was no deception and all parties were fine with the outcome. Everything was paid with interest in entirety and the lenders would do business again.

To put it in simplest terms - this was a private transaction between two parties and both sides were fine - and still are.

Part of me still thinks if this were done to me, I’d answer “so? What’s it to you?”.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What I find exasperating about the Trump case is - all of the transactions were above board, everyone involved knew the numbers, there was no deception and all parties were fine with the outcome. Everything was paid with interest in entirety and the lenders would do business again.

To put it in simplest terms - this was a private transaction between two parties and both sides were fine - and still are.

Part of me still thinks if this were done to me, I’d answer “so? What’s it to you?”.
That ^. And that is why Trump will eventually prevail.

Hijinx

There isn't one legitimate charge against Trump and that rape charge should have been a freaking joke.
It's amazing and frightening to me that we have Judges in our Justice system with sht for brains.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jon Stewart MELTDOWN Continues, Media Begins LYING To Cover For Stewart Hypocrisy Over Trump Fraud​