Jonathan Product

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I bought a "try me" package of his volume shampoo, conditioner and leave-in gloss creme from Sephora. While it does what it says, I'm not sure I like it. The shampoo smells clean and forms a good lather. The conditioner smells like coconuts but I don't feel like it coats my hair good. It took a good amount to cover my hair (which is about two-inches below my shoulders). It rinsed away clean, but without that soft, silky feel.

My hair feels nice, has some body this morning and doesn't feel weighed down. Though I'm not sure I would buy this from now on. Anyone else use it?

K_Jo said:
I made the whole thing up and you turned it dirty. :bawl:
I know you made it up because I have it on good source that you don't use nothing more than mayo on your hair. In fact, my source says that at lunch time all she has to do is slap her piece of bread over your bangs to add flavor to her turkey sandwich. BTW, has my source made it to work yet...:confused:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I know you made it up because I have it on good source that you don't use nothing more than mayo on your hair. In fact, my source says that at lunch time all she has to do is slap her piece of bread over your bangs to add flavor to her turkey sandwich. BTW, has my source made it to work yet...:confused:
:roflmao: No, and that was gross. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I've not found a volumizing shampoo and conditioner that doesn't make my hair feel almost straw like when rinsed. Then getting a comb through it is a nightmare. After it's dry it always feels fine. The last one I tried was the Dove line because I'd heard that their products are usually heavy. I tried it out as I needed some shampoo and conditioner for my mom's house for the occasional shower I take there. Same result as all the others.