Josi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Josi who? Where did she used to be? Because if it's my Josi and she went somewhere without telling me, somebunny's gonna be in trouble. :mad:

Especially since I need to get in for a trim soon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:tantrum Why does she keep moving?

The last place she worked, after Hair It Is, wasn't very busy. Stuck in a location where you had to know it was there or miss it, and the owner didn't do any sort of advertising or promotion.

Glad she's at Bella now because it's closer for me :yay:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
The last place she worked, after Hair It Is, wasn't very busy. Stuck in a location where you had to know it was there or miss it, and the owner didn't do any sort of advertising or promotion.

Glad she's at Bella now because it's closer for me :yay:

She didn't call her clients and let them know she moved?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She didn't call her clients and let them know she moved?

Most salons won't release their customer contact list to the stylists because they don't want them taking their clients with them when they go. I only knew when she moved from Hair It Is because I happened to see her at the Wawa.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Most salons won't release their customer contact list to the stylists because they don't want them taking their clients with them when they go. I only knew when she moved from Hair It Is because I happened to see her at the Wawa.

I can understand that. My stylist has her own book that she keeps the contact information for all of her clients in.

awpitt

Main Streeter
She's been at Bella's for about two weeks now. She found that the other shop was a bit out of the way for her regular clients so the move back will make things much more convenient for everyone. She's getting ready to send postcards to the clients she has addresses for.