Journalist Fired

Salmon

You guys got your wish. He was fired. I personally don’t find his tweets offensive. The vast majority of people felt the same anger he displayed in his tweet. Conservative snowflakes couldn’t handle his tough words.

This_person

Clearly he was no journalist, but rather an opinionated person whose opinions will no longer be subsidized by that organization.

black dog

Free America
You guys got your wish. He was fired. I personally don’t find his tweets offensive. The vast majority of people felt the same anger he displayed in his tweet. Conservative snowflakes couldn’t handle his tough words.

Trump's still President....
IMG_1620.JPG

Hijinx

The New York Slimes or WAPO has probably hired him already.

PeoplesElbow

What type of nut job hopes a kid is killed? What the duck is wrong with you?

WingsOfGold

Jed, are you now doing 8 way hits of window pane by yourself? Small wonder YOU got your ass thrown off a extreme LW board like sunspotliveson and ALL of it's reincarnations. You're just a plain wasted druggie pos. Even your own thinks you're a useless freakin nutcase.

lmor

You are kidding, right? Are you saying that it okay to wish that the Covington kids and their parents die? Normal moral people who are angry do not wish for someone's death.

Has all moral decency ceased to exist in the US? Or have threats become the strategy to silence free American people?

glhs837

Power with Control

Funny, when conservatives wish death on liberals for distasteful acts, it horrrriiibbbbbllleeeeeee!!!!! Pearl clutching all around, the violent rhetoric will encourage the nutjobs to do things like shoot up baseball fields, a simple target symbol on a map is enough to trigger the vapors.

But when your guys do it, its simply tough talk. Offensive? Not really. Annoying and inconsiderate, especially when talking about high school kids.