JPC for Governor!

Would you consider voting for JPC for Gov.

• Yes, of course! I'm voting for him

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I'm thinking about it

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Probably not

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • LOL! Heck no! You've got to be kidding! That's not even funny!

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Good luck finding one single person that does!! :buddies:

What about the man himself. It looks like he actually thinks he can be Governor. That's one. But, the only one, of course. If we see two votes for him, we'll know JPC has two screen names. lol

B

Bronwyn

What about the man himself. It looks like he actually thinks he can be Governor. That's one. But, the only one, of course. If we see two votes for him, we'll know JPC has two screen names. lol

But since he is clearly delusional.... :killingme

I'm sure he has an MPD lurking somewhere around the forums. His just aren't as obious as Lance's and other trolls here.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
But since he is clearly delusional.... :killingme

I'm sure he has an MPD lurking somewhere around the forums. His just aren't as obious as Lance's and other trolls here.

When this poll is closed won't we be able to see who voted for what?

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Gotcha, thanks. Just learned something

I guess I should have made it public. Just didn't think of it. Anyway, since it's private, maybe it will give a few clowns a change to vote for him to be funny without anyone finding out who they are.

Just curious. Who do you think JPC spends his Thanksgiving with? Is he that relative that gets invited but no one really wants there? Just a thought.

Toxick

Splat
I know this poll is meant to be facetious, but to be serious for a second: Does anyone believe that JPC - or anyone - could do any worse than O'Malley?

I mean, Hitler might be worse. Or Polpot, Idi Amin or one of those guys (although they were national level leaders)... but excepting genocidal dictators, O'Malley's pretty much bottom of the barrel.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I know this poll is meant to be facetious, but to be serious for a second: Does anyone believe that JPC - or anyone - could do any worse than O'Malley?

I mean, Hitler might be worse. Or Polpot, Idi Amin or one of those guys (although they were national level leaders)... but excepting genocidal dictators, O'Malley's pretty much bottom of the barrel.

4th highest taxed state in the nation.....

Pushrod

Patriot
If I was an Anarchist and wanted to Totally collapse the Maryland State government, then I would probably vote for JPC, otherwise it would be a cold day in hell. I should probably say that the above holds true for Martin O'Maley also.

B

Bronwyn

If I was an Anarchist and wanted to Totally collapse the Maryland State government, then I would probably vote for JPC, otherwise it would be a cold day in hell. I should probably say that the above holds true for Martin O'Maley also.

If I was drolling in a corner of the psych ward and wanted my psychotic nightmares to come true.... I might consider voting for JPC.

not

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
He has 6 votes already.
He'll be along soon enough to remind you that he got 19+K votes in his last election (for Hoyer's seat). Just an illustration of how many incompetent voters there are out there, much like the White House is.