JPC is at it again!

PrepH4U

http://somdnews.com/stories/12082010/entelet161028_32319.shtml+

A vulgar memorial attempting to resurrect their vile racism
Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010

I feel it is necessary to point out that Point Lookout has since 1910 had a respectful memorial to the rebels that died at the Civil War prison there, but now we have a vulgar, illegitimate memorial flying their racist flag and that is what gets left out of news reports.

:whistle:

T

toppick08

http://somdnews.com/stories/12082010/entelet161028_32319.shtml+

A vulgar memorial attempting to resurrect their vile racism
Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010

I feel it is necessary to point out that Point Lookout has since 1910 had a respectful memorial to the rebels that died at the Civil War prison there, but now we have a vulgar, illegitimate memorial flying their racist flag and that is what gets left out of news reports.

:whistle:

:patriot:

:roflmao:...:gossip:..Grant owned slaves....

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Jeez..he just insulted about everybody on my fathers side of the family. :killingme

My great-great-grandfather was the youngest of four brothers serving from Alabama..and the only one of the four that survived the war. JPC's silly vitriol aside..there is still a great deal of pride in that service and sacrifice evident in my family.

Funny..JPC declares those who fought for the CSA are 'criminals'..but the Federal government never did. What an idiot. :killingme

Further...ole JP is obviously quite ignorant of history; a remarkably small number of those who fought for the CSA were slave owners or even particularly concerned about the rights of those who did own slaves. The was was entirely about states rights issues and even Lincoln was very reluctant to get too wrapped around the slave issue.

Last edited:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Can't believe they would actually print his garbage. :doh:

The sad thing is that someone I know who obviously is not aware of JPC wrote a rebuttal to the first letter to the editor that JPC posted. He had no idea he was responding to a total idiot.