Votes: 7 25.9%
  • MPD posting as someone else

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • pure bat sh!t crazy

Votes: 20 74.1%

• Total voters
R

retiredweaxman

Before I can choose a poll option, why would you think SOMD's version of the Village Idiot is gone?

Has it been a while since he posted? If so, it could be a couple of things. He has self-reported in the past that he lost computer access at home, had to go to a library, that someone cut the cable to his wireless router (not kidding - he actually said that).

Did someone say something that upset him? Doubt that happened as numerous people have tried in the past.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Before I can choose a poll option, why would you think SOMD's version of the Village Idiot is gone?

Has it been a while since he posted? If so, it could be a couple of things. He has self-reported in the past that he lost computer access at home, had to go to a library, that someone cut the cable to his wireless router (not kidding - he actually said that).

Did someone say something that upset him? Doubt that happened as numerous people have tried in the past.

http://forums.somd.com/chit-chat/259359-reasons-hate-jpc-2.html#post4979408

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:shrug:... i was thinking the old folks home has him in timeout for wrongful internet usage.

he isnt gone... he is like a bad rash... :coffee:

dontknowwhy

Kinda off topic but not...I read in the paper that Sotterly Plantation really does have a very ugly slave past...they were actually a port for unloading slaves & were actually treated rather harshly.

Apparently JPC is right about Sotterly having a horrible slave past...oh well

R

retiredweaxman

Kinda off topic but not...I read in the paper that Sotterly Plantation really does have a very ugly slave past...they were actually a port for unloading slaves & were actually treated rather harshly.

Even a busted watch is right twice a day.
Even a blind squirrel can find nuts every now and then.
If you throw enough crap against the wall, some is bound to stick.

He was due to be right once - the odds were in his favor as he has been wrong so many times before.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I don't think it was ever doubted. The point was that the building for good or bad is a historic site, Jimmy wants to demolish it as a token gesture against slavery and everyone else want the building saved as an example of historic architecture and as a living history museum.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
He'll come back during the next election cycle. Maybe he'll run for President next time.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Or is he lurking? Or a MPD?

He just creamed his jeans because you are still thinking about him. Stop feeding his ego. He's gone, let it stay that way.

He already gets enough free stuff from us. Stop giving him free space in your head.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

Those facts were clearly stated in the Sotterly tours I've taken. :shrug:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
He'll come back during the next election cycle. Maybe he'll run for President next time.

Or maybe he was invited as a member of the current admin, and to be the following admin.

Maybe he was the October surprise for the big o's campaign.

StoneThrower

Or is he lurking? Or a MPD?

JPC is alive and well, gone for good I doubt it, but he's doing his best to stay away. Without this place he's going stir crazy, but being here is really disapointing to him, being as superior as he is to the rest of us, the level of thought and conversation here are so beneath him, that its now become a matter of principal for him to stay away.

He says he is no longer going to seek any public office and is looking for something meaning full that he can do on the computer.

OBTW he just had ear drum surgery on both ears and tubes put in both ears to make him further miserable. If any one wants to stop by for a visit I am sure he would love it!