Judge Abrahms

Black-Francis

So shouldn't you be upset with the original commissioner that set the bond and not the judge that continued it when the case was sent to the Circuit Court?

Could have made a statement? Is that what judges do? Doesn't the prosecutor (the state) make a bond recommendation? And how is it that it is only Judge Abrams' fault, aren't there two additional judges in that office (Raley and Stamms)?

No stake in the matter, never been on any list that I am aware of, I am just wondering why you stated it is all Abrams fault when in reality there are so many others that should have your ire directed at.

Are you on the sex offenders list or have you ever had a relationship with something organic?

Then why is this thread titled "Judge Abrahms", in your mind, is she the entire system? Won't even bother to get into that isn't how she spells her name.

Really, it wasn't Raley or Stamms? I ask because there is nothing out there that says anything about who heard the case other than a comment by a poster on the Baynet's article.

Show me where I supported her then.

hmmmm......if it smells like a douchebag....it's a douchebag! :yay:

kelb

art imitating life
I'm not sure what the OP's problem is with the judge. The guy was arrested in December, released on $25,000 bond, case moved from District Court to Circuit Court and the bond was carried over.

So shouldn't you be upset with the original commissioner that set the bond and not the judge that continued it when the case was sent to the Circuit Court?

Could have made a statement? Is that what judges do? Doesn't the prosecutor (the state) make a bond recommendation? And how is it that it is only Judge Abrams' fault, aren't there two additional judges in that office (Raley and Stamms)?

No stake in the matter, never been on any list that I am aware of, I am just wondering why you stated it is all Abrams fault when in reality there are so many others that should have your ire directed at.

Are you on the sex offenders list or have you ever had a relationship with something organic?

Then why is this thread titled "Judge Abrahms", in your mind, is she the entire system? Won't even bother to get into that isn't how she spells her name.

Show me where I supported her then.
so maybe you never said you support here.. but nowhere do I see where you think its her fault. Dont you think that her being ONE of the people to let this guy out, makes it partially her fault?

Animal

I eat red meat
So defending someone is not supporting someone? ooooook.....whatever you say....:yay:
What did I post in her defense? You still, nor I for that matter, don't know if it was Abrams that carried over the bond. You assume it was her because of one comment on The Bay Net site and I pointed out that your ire was possibly misdirected. Does that mean I support her or does it mean that I think you are a moon-bat idiot?

Animal

I eat red meat
so maybe you never said you support here.. but nowhere do I see where you think its her fault. Dont you think that her being ONE of the people to let this guy out, makes it partially her fault?
I think that it is first the commisioner's fault for giving him bail in the first place and then the States Attorney's fault for not requesting him to be held without bond when the case was transferred to the Circuit Court.

Black-Francis

What did I post in her defense? You still, nor I for that matter, don't know if it was Abrams that carried over the bond. You assume it was her because of one comment on The Bay Net site and I pointed out that your ire was possibly misdirected. Does that mean I support her or does it mean that I think you are a moon-bat idiot?

You seriously don't think your posts were defending her? Wow!!!!

Look at her past involvement with the same type of cases....Would it surprise you?

.....And am I a mental midget or a moon-bat idiot? What, are you 90 years old?

Black-Francis

I think that it is first the commisioner's fault for giving him bail in the first place and then the States Attorney's fault for not requesting him to be held without bond when the case was transferred to the Circuit Court.

So then the judge should just play "follow the leader"?

Animal

I eat red meat
You seriously don't think your posts were defending her? Wow!!!!

Look at her past involvement with the same type of cases....Would it surprise you?

.....And am I a mental midget or a moon-bat idiot? What, are you 90 years old?
Yes, I was not defending her or else I would have stated it in such a manner that even you would clearly understand.

Considering her involvement with other cases of a similar nature it wouldn't surprise me that she would continue the bond versus keeping him in jail, but why wasn't it pressed by the state that he should be a no-bond type of person?

You are both and nope not quite 90 but working on it.

Animal

I eat red meat
So then the judge should just play "follow the leader"?
Who said that? Wouldn't there be a hearing before her with the state presenting it's desires as to how they should handle this guy or do you think she just sits back in her chambers and flips a coin as to who gets bail and who doesn't?

Black-Francis

Who said that? Wouldn't there be a hearing before her with the state presenting it's desires as to how they should handle this guy or do you think she just sits back in her chambers and flips a coin as to who gets bail and who doesn't?

Whatever she is doing, it seems careless to me....:yay: