Judge Abrahms

Black-Francis

If you really feel that way then why not contact the legislature and see if there is sufficient reason for her impeachment.

Even though it's not my county, maybe I will.....That's the smartest comment you have made thus far....congratulations....:yay:

Animal

I eat red meat
Even though it's not my county, maybe I will.....That's the smartest comment you have made thus far....congratulations....:yay:
It isn't my county either, nor am I in the 7th Judicial Circuit (Calvert, Charles, Prince George's & St. Mary's Counties).

tom88

So what did the state recommend for his bond? Did they want him bound over for trial? If he was/is the threat that you consider him to be why didn't the state press for that? It seems that maybe your ire with the system should be with the State's Attorney.

State recommended he be held without bond. I was in court.

tom88

hmmmmm.....:coffee:
The bond review was before a visiting judge in district court. After an indictement or criminal information, a circuit court as a rule would not increase the bond unless additional charges or information related to the defendant was presented.

Black-Francis

The bond review was before a visiting judge in district court. After an indictement or criminal information, a circuit court as a rule would not increase the bond unless additional charges or information related to the defendant was presented.

I stand corrected......although it sure did reek of Abrams....:yay:

Regardless this POS is out on bond, which should be the main focus....

Pete

Repete
I am pretty sure there are laws the judge, whomever they may be, are required to follow regarding bail. Unless it is a capitol offence then bail must be allowed.

tom88

Bail doesn't always have to be allowed in Maryland. If you could reasonbly show that the defendant is a danger to the community or a flight risk a judge does not have to grant bail.

Black-Francis

Because the judge didn't agree with how the state desired the defendant to be handled.

You really like to make sh!t up, don't you.

I think that it is first the commisioner's fault for giving him bail in the first place and then the States Attorney's fault for not requesting him to be held without bond when the case was transferred to the Circuit Court.

Jackazz......

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Some of you could always finish law school then become a judge so you can keep these bad guys in jail instead of on the streets. :shrug: