Julie, Julie, Julie

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So Im a day or two late, but watching the first episode of Big Brother, I see Julie seems to be rail thin. What the heck happened to her. She was always very pretty but damn, shes way toooo thin. And while Im at it, this years BB is full of cry babys and whiners. I couldnt believe that one girl crying over her ugly picture. Seems like Big Brothers babies, next year to balance it out, well have Big Brother Geriatrics.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
So Im a day or two late, but watching the first episode of Big Brother, I see Julie seems to be rail thin. What the heck happened to her. She was always very pretty but damn, shes way toooo thin. And while Im at it, this years BB is full of cry babys and whiners. I couldnt believe that one girl crying over her ugly picture. Seems like Big Brothers babies, next year to balance it out, well have Big Brother Geriatrics.
I commented on Julie's thinness during the first episode. She gets skinnier every year!

All the crying was cracking me up. Ohhhh, the drama. :drama:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
K_Jo said:
I commented on Julie's thinness during the first episode. She gets skinnier every year!

All the crying was cracking me up. Ohhhh, the drama. :drama:

shes looking really rough. I love the gay guys, and the dad and his daughter, shes a b!tch. Why would he want to talk to her. I love BB, but this year these whiny people are plucking my last nerve and its only week 2.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
shes looking really rough. I love the gay guys, and the dad and his daughter, shes a b!tch. Why would he want to talk to her. I love BB, but this year these whiny people are plucking my last nerve and its only week 2.

The gay guys are hilarious. "I immaculately conceived gonorrhea! :diva: " :killingme

I would love to see the chick who b!tched about her picture get booted. :buttkick:

I think it will be hard to top last year -- the All Stars were awesome!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
K_Jo said:
The gay guys are hilarious. "I immaculately conceived gonorrhea! :diva: " :killingme

I would love to see the chick who b!tched about her picture get booted. :buttkick:

I think it will be hard to top last year -- the All Stars were awesome!

Yes I agree, but next year it will be sooooo easy to top this year. At least so far. I have a list of at least 3-4 that need the boot.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
sccrmommy said:
Did yo know there's a woman from Waldorf on there??

There's a woman from Waldorf on Big Brother? Which one?

Some of the girls on this show are ridiculous .... I can't believe that chick Jen was hysterical over her picture. How superficial can you be?

And what's the blonde chick's name who hates Carol? The one who is holding a grudge over $5? She annoys the crap out of me. I'd love to see her off of the show.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
CandaceMM said:
There's a woman from Waldorf on Big Brother? Which one?

Some of the girls on this show are ridiculous .... I can't believe that chick Jen was hysterical over her picture. How superficial can you be?

And what's the blonde chick's name who hates Carol? The one who is holding a grudge over $5? She annoys the crap out of me. I'd love to see her off of the show.
The Waldorf chick is Jameka - the black girl.

I'm not sure the name of the blonde with the $5 grudge, but I love that she hates when girls curl their hair with curling irons. :lol:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Isnt youth great, NOT. I swear I may have been but I dont remember being a stupid self centered egotistical bimbo when I was 20. I was just cool. :)

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
How did you find out Jameeka was from Waldorf? Did I miss when it said where she was from? I like her ... so far she seems like she's one of the normal people in the house.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I'm just posting in here since it's the one at the top ...
Last night's Big Brother wasn't bad .... I still really hate Jessica and Jen. They're incredibly superficial. Jessica's voice reminds me of that Holly chick from the season with Jase. Everytime she opens her mouth I want to throw my remote at the tv.

Jen is a wreck. I would have loved to see Danielle use the power of veto and Kail put Jen up on there.