Julie Randall 06?

chuckster

IMFUBARED
This should help cure that.Take two of these and call me in the morning.

Attachments

• ph2.jpg
    ph2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 119
H

Heretic

Is she going to try that scare tactic "Im the only one that can keep the base open" again?

G

giggles04

Well, Tommy McKay is the one that has been quoted saying the St. Mary's County could survive without the base being here

H

Heretic

Never said I liked McKay, just think Julie Randall is bad.

After seeing that commercial of hers this past fall I had the feeling that either she thinks way to much of herself (only I can keep the base here) or she was just trying to scare people into voting for her, either way I didnt like it.

No county commisioner is going to keep the Department of the Navy from leaving if they feel they need to, county governments are pissants compared to the DOD.

Secondly PAX is probably the least likely base to close in the entire navy, thats why they brought all those adminstrative geeks here a few years back, ranges are precious and PAX is the only one in the east. Economic impact is considered in base closings and considering that the base is over 80% of the local economy the impact would be too great.

St Marys county might survive without the base but I sure wouldnt want to be arround, I guess they could make it a tourist destination with some work but nothing could fill the void the Navy would leave.

Oh yea I also had a "Im better than you" vibe comming from her in that commercial.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by smcdem
ah i hear the battle cry in the distance...BRING BACK JOE 06!!:smile:

I think demsformd needs to talk some liberal sense into you!

The voters in St. Mary's don't want their brand of politics. Why would Julie and Joe want to be humiliated AGAIN? I didn't like their politics, but I also respect both as intelligent individuals. I think they're too smart to run again when the message from St. Mary's was LOUD and CLEAR! Especially Joe - he lost to Mr. Softball! I rest my case.