July 12

Im_Me

So where is the bucket?

Rousby Hall Rd in Lusby. Behind the Quick market. Take RT 4 south. Exit at Rousby Hall rd. Straight through the light and it will be on your left....

...Or you could still meet us up at Mike's Crab house....

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Rousby Hall Rd in Lusby. Behind the Quick market. Take RT 4 south. Exit at Rousby Hall rd. Straight through the light and it will be on your left....

...Or you could still meet us up at Mike's Crab house....

Gotta check with the handler, my son may not be home to give the puppy her meds.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Sawwrry, I was at the gym and couldn't read/post.

NP :buddies: but its not looking good for us. Unless my sons plans change, he wont be home tonight to give the puppy her meds, so we will have to stay home and give them her. I should know more later today.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
NP :buddies: but its not looking good for us. Unless my sons plans change, he wont be home tonight to give the puppy her meds, so we will have to stay home and give them her. I should know more later today.

We are out tonight. Got a check up and blood work for our puppy at 4:30 today. By them time we are done, it would be too late to get down there. We will have to catch you all next time. :buddies:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We are out tonight. Got a check up and blood work for our puppy at 4:30 today. By them time we are done, it would be too late to get down there. We will have to catch you all next time. :buddies:

:frown: We'll miss you & the missus. Tell her hey from me!

Bann

PREMO Member
I'm too lazy to leave my house today, plus I have some reading to do for homework.
:yay:
It definitely feels like a day for curling up and watching a movie or reading. The day has been dragging for me.

Oh well, looks like the Foxhound & Bann show tonight! :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yay:
It definitely feels like a day for curling up and watching a movie or reading.

I think I'm going to be decadent and crank the A/C up, then put a fire in the fireplace. That would be the proper setting for reading poetry, I think.

"One could do worse than be a swinger of birches."
~ Robert Frost

Bann

PREMO Member
I think I'm going to be decadent and crank the A/C up, then put a fire in the fireplace. That would be the proper setting for reading poetry, I think.

"One could do worse than be a swinger of birches."
~ Robert Frost

I read this as swinger of bitches :jet: