July 19, 2022 Primary

frequentflier

happy to be living
We voted today in Calvert.
Now, can all the signs littering the roadways come down? I don't remember there being this many. Ever.

Hijinx

I drove through Charles County and any poster I saw with a picture on it were for blacks except for Rucci and he darkened himself , I guess anyone white that is running didn't use a picture.
Pretty sure there must be a reason for that.

TPD

the poor dad
I was voter #52 at 9:30 this morning @ Ridge Elementary - no waiting and no pollsters that I saw.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Were there any pollsters when you came out asking who you voted for?
No pollsters.....but Tommy McKay stopped me as I was coming out of PP Elementary and shook my hand, saying "Thank you". LOL...I voted for someone else. Sterling was manning a pop-up tent there too but I didn't take the time to stop and chat.

rio

I voted about an hour ago at Hollywood FD. There were few others there voting. I didn't make eye contact with the pollsters outfront, so all they did was to thank me for showing up.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Any thoughts for those Calvert residents on who will be the winners in the commissioners and sheriffs race?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
ItsBob and I manned the LMS location, but left around 2:30. Voters were few, but steady throughout our time there. We had several of the candidates roll through, which was nice.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
ItsBob and I manned the LMS location, but left around 2:30. Voters were few, but steady throughout our time there. We had several of the candidates roll through, which was nice.
Damn it.
I got there around 3:30.
DidWhat was there around 3.

TPD

the poor dad
Where will we get the latest election results? I’m sure FoxNews will NOT be reporting live from SMC.