jump poles

Eventer29

Anyone know of a good cheap source for 10-12' jump poles. We could use a few more for our winter shows. We have pvc square poles and they have lasted a few years but horses have stepped on the ends of them and they have cracked and or broken off. We usually just saw off the broken end, but some of the poles are getting rather short lol. I tried to do a search on Lowe's online and couldnt find much, though i believe i have seen some post type things while actually at the store, that could be nice poles.

C

campinmutt

if you are looking for hollow PVC pipe...any plumbing supplier would have them. Try Nrotheastern right there on 231 in the industrial park.

Eventer29

I will look into that, didnt know they were even there. Would like to get some wood poles too for the hunter classes.

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
We got a whole bunch of PVC poles from Home Depot. They are round and come in different widths. Nice and light to carry around. Hope you find some! how'd the fun day go? Sorry I couldn't make it.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If you call lumber yards and ask for 10-12' round poles with a 3" diameter they usually carry a few in stock. Large quantities need to be ordered from most places.