jumper derby this past weekend

Duckz

There were two photographers that I know of, I'll send you the links once they get their photos posted :howdy: Doubt that Marlborough will post the results of the derby. They haven't in the past. But congrats on your first place :yahoo:

jumpergirl976

There were two photographers that I know of, I'll send you the links once they get their photos posted :howdy: Doubt that Marlborough will post the results of the derby. They haven't in the past. But congrats on your first place :yahoo:

Thanks :D and Thank you :D i was so surprised that i won! it made my day lol but it was a great show for everyone!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Thanks :D and Thank you :D i was so surprised that i won! it made my day lol but it was a great show for everyone!

Phyx and I both took sporadic pitures.. I went up for Duckz, Devine, and a couple others but did take some pictures of peeps I didn't know. :howdy: when did you ride? You can PM me about you and your horse and when you rode and I can tell you if I got you or not. and I'll send you a link to what pictures I did get. :buddies: Phyx will have all them in a gallery when they have all been uploaded.

jumpergirl976

Phyx and I both took sporadic pitures.. I went up for Duckz, Devine, and a couple others but did take some pictures of peeps I didn't know. :howdy: when did you ride? You can PM me about you and your horse and when you rode and I can tell you if I got you or not. and I'll send you a link to what pictures I did get. :buddies: Phyx will have all them in a gallery when they have all been uploaded.

awesome! :) i pmed you