Jumper rider/working student??

G

GVF

Looking for a young talented jumper rider, or possible working student with upper level jumper potential for a horse in the Brandywine, MD area. Must be a devoted STRONG rider with GUTS and desire to make it to the TOP! Must be currently able to ride securely over a minimum of 3'6"+ courses and desire to move up quickly. E-mail goldenventurefrm@aol.com for more info.

IntegritysDream

Looking for a young talented jumper rider, or possible working student with upper level jumper potential for a horse in the Brandywine, MD area. Must be a devoted STRONG rider with GUTS and desire to make it to the TOP! Must be currently able to ride securely over a minimum of 3'6"+ courses and desire to move up quickly. E-mail goldenventurefrm@aol.com for more info.

boy too bad i cant jump 3'6 yet and really havent had experience on other horses even though badness has put me through almost everything, otherwise that offer sounds like so much fun!

Eventer29

I'll let my sis Charla know. She is currently riding her mare Stormin' Zippo 3'6 and schooling a little higher. she is a pretty brave rider who would like to move up. You may have seen her at MSA and possibly SMHA.