Jussie Copycat?

stgislander

PREMO Member
True, but this guy is becoming way too high profile. Unless he changes his 'tude real quick, he's not long for the sport.
Maybe, but the incident being quoted had zero to do with George Floyd, BLM, or a noose. Just racing frustration.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Maybe, but the incident being quoted had zero to do with George Floyd, BLM, or a noose. Just racing frustration.
Agreed. But he's at a point where he thinks he can just bitch about anything and get positive responses. Your head swells a bit when the entire race conglomerate walks you around the race track.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Bubba Wallace Booed by Fans at First NASCAR Race Since Fake Noose Incident

NASCAR racer Bubba “Jussie” Wallace was meant with a chorus of boos from NASCAR fans at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee, his first appearance at a race track since the fake noose incident in his garage stall.

After being booed by fans, Wallace failed to qualify for the NASCAR Cup Series All-Star Race, having crashed during the race, which, of course, he absolved himself of responsibility for.

GregV814

Hijinx

I don't watch NASCAR any more, but I did watch the clip.
It was a racing incident , not a deliberate push into the wall. The car behind the car that gave Bubba a pit maneuver was being pushed hard, and had nowhere else to go.
Bubba was not disrespected he was taken out in a race incident and then he wants to cry.

That's my take on the wreck.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I don't watch NASCAR any more, but I did watch the clip.
It was a racing incident , not a deliberate push into the wall. The car behind the car that gave Bubba a pit maneuver was being pushed hard, and had nowhere else to go.
Bubba was not disrespected he was taken out in a race incident and then he wants to cry.

That's my take on the wreck.
Methinks Bubba ought to find another line of work and leave NASCAR to the grownups, ****ing crybaby.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Indeed. I never was interested in watching, much like football. It was okay once in a while with a group of friends, but there is just so much more to do than sit and stare a TV screen all afternoon.
I agree with that. I did watch most of the Texas race yesterday just because it was so fr#*$ing hot outside yesterday.

GregV814

The old days at beltsville speedway or Dorsey we’re the best. Of course, I was younger and didn’t mind the dirt and rubber in my face in turn 1.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I agree with that. I did watch most of the Texas race yesterday just because it was so fr#*$ing hot outside yesterday.
I just got back in from running errands in the Jetta. With only 460 air conditioning, it's brutal out there today as well.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I just got back in from running errands in the Jetta. With only 460 air conditioning, it's brutal out there today as well.
When I went home for lunch, the sun was behind some pretty dense clouds. I thought to myself, "This doesn't feel too bad." Coming back to work the clouds where not as dense. OMG!

Hijinx

The old days at beltsville speedway or Dorsey we’re the best. Of course, I was younger and didn’t mind the dirt and rubber in my face in turn 1.
I used to go to Dorsey regularly it was good racing.
100 passes right over it now.