Just A Joke

Lovba2

I posted a thread here on this forum that read:" looking for a southern Maryland girl with alittle something extra".
I've heard about these forums for quite some time now and what goes on here.
I was amazed how fast everyones mind went straight to the gutter.
I really feel sorry for some lonly soul that would actually come here for companionship.
Here's some advice for all of us.......It's been raining for over a week now, but the sun is shining today. Turn off your computers and go outside and let the sun shine on your face.

Where the light of the SON shines, darkness will never prevail......... :howdy:

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Lovba2 said:
I posted a thread here on this forum that read:" looking for a soutern Maryland girl with alittle something extra".
I've heard about these forums for quite some time now and what goes on here. :howdy:
Then you should have known what to expect. :bubble:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What did you expect when you come on looking for a third party to have sex with you and your girlfriend? :confused:

ocean733

Lovba2 said:
Here's some advice for all of us.......It's been raining for over a week now, but the sun is shining today. Turn off your computers and go outside and let the sun shine on your face.
:confused:

I hope that you are outside now.

CMC122

Go Braves!
vraiblonde said:
What did you expect when you come on looking for a third party to have sex with you and your girlfriend? :confused:
I think it didn't get the answer it was hoping for and is now trying to save face:ohwell:

Lovba2

What Ever

What Ever..........If You Are Not Happy With Your Life, Look In The Mirror!
The Person You See Before You, Is The Only One That Can Change It :howdy:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Lovba2 said:
What Ever..........If You Are Not Happy With Your Life, Look In The Mirror!
The Person You See Before You, Is The Only One That Can Change It :howdy:

Okay, come clean. Are your really Dr. Phil in disguise? :razz:

Mikeinsmd

Lovba2 said:
What Ever..........If You Are Not Happy With Your Life, Look In The Mirror! The Person You See Before You, Is The Only One That Can Change It :howdy:
Take your own advice douchebag. :duh:

camily

Peace
Lovba2 said:
I posted a thread here on this forum that read:" looking for a southern Maryland girl with alittle something extra".
I've heard about these forums for quite some time now and what goes on here.
I was amazed how fast everyones mind went straight to the gutter.
I really feel sorry for some lonly soul that would actually come here for companionship.

Where the light of the SON shines, darkness will never prevail......... :howdy:

Did you actually have a religous reference in a post asking for a threesome?