Just a quick message...

MiddleGround

Even on Christmas Eve, the cut-n-pastes and political fighting is alive and well here..... DAMN it must suck to be some of you.

... That is all

Hijinx

Even on Christmas Eve, the cut-n-pastes and political fighting is alive and well here..... DAMN it must suck to be some of you.

... That is all

Ya know if it bother you all that much you don't have to come here.

Merry Christmas.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

... That is all

Just a quick message...

... That is all

Hijinx

If I may ...

Just a quick message...

... That is all

Why do people come here if they feel that way? It's entertainment until kids arrive for the feast,and the love.

I could be sitting in front of the TV watching fake news instead I suppose.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

... That is all

.... and yet here you are an hour after I left for the day :shrug: what does this say about you ....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Why do people come here if they feel that way? It's entertainment until kids arrive for the feast,and the love. I could be sitting in front of the TV watching fake news instead I suppose.

Dunno. Inferiority complex? Small penis? Their life is miserable so they try to make ours miserable? The raise to $15 an hour he received at McDonalds just doesn't quite offset his new tax liability, and, now, also reduces his welfare payments? I was just cut-n-paste'in his post to make him feel better. Trying to be inclusive with him I was.