just a random thought...

GregV814

antifa, BLM, et al are constantly protesting against "the man" you know, old white men that ruined our Country, but will instantly kiss the azz of an old Jewish European man who happens to have a few ill earned dollars after killing most of his allies and friends. Good Old GEORGE.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And they will enthusiastically vote for Joe Biden in November.

Nobody ever accused these people of rational thought.

Chris0nllyn

And they will enthusiastically vote for Joe Biden in November.

Nobody ever accused these people of rational thought.

They will do that because the other choice is reprehensible to them.

The same reason fiscal conservatives, folks who worried about a rouge FBI/Intel community, and 2A supporters (to name a few) will enthusiastically vote for Trump despite his administration adding trillions of dollars to a national debt that is more than the economies of China, Japan, and Germany....combined. Despite Trump reauthorizing the same intelligence apparatus he and his base railed against not long ago. And despite Trump unilaterally having his ATF classify a bump stock as making a weapon fully automatic. Because to these same people, voting for Biden, or anyone on the left, is reprehensible.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Neither Trump not Biden are suited for the office.

I'm sorry to hear you say that. I think Trump has been a great President and if the media weren't constantly demonizing him with fake news and rousing the rabble to hysteria this country would be untouchable on the global scene.

I've kind of resigned myself to President Biden. That seems to be what everyone wants, so oh well. The good news is that the second he's elected, all viruses will cease to exist, there will be no more police shootings, we'll all live in peace and harmony in our Utopia.

When the kids won't shut up it's just easier to feed them cookies until they do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They will do that because the other choice is reprehensible to them.

Yes, a strong prosperous nation is SO reprehensible. Ack. Ptooey. Who wants that chit? Bring on the poverty and unemployment, man! Bring on the Chinese control! That's what I'm talking about! :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm sorry to hear you say that. I think Trump has been a great President and if the media weren't constantly demonizing him with fake news and rousing the rabble to hysteria this country would be untouchable on the global scene.
Biden is sliding into dementia so there's that but he will get elected because "our guardians of truth"© have deemed him and his lies as ok. They decided long ago that Trump and his lies were just unacceptable because he did not come from the status quo. If I had to pick a poison, I would pick Trump because at least he is lucid 55% of the time. Personally, invoking the 25th Amendment and having Pence take over would be ideal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Biden is sliding into dementia so there's that but he will get elected because "our guardians of truth"© have deemed him and his lies as ok. They decided long ago that Trump and his lies were just unacceptable because he did not come from the status quo. If I had to pick a poison, I would pick Trump because at least he is lucid 55% of the time. Personally, invoking the 25th Amendment and having Pence take over would be ideal.

Well, Trump would have to be crazy to want another 4 years of attacks and threats and Democrats destroying everything in their path.

So maybe you're right.

But if Pence took over he'd face the same hate and violence, and he may or may not want that for his family. He can make way more money in the private sector. It's best for Trump to just step down, go have a life somewhere, and nominate Hillary to take his place. Then everybody will be happy.

kom526

Well, Trump would have to be crazy to want another 4 years of attacks and threats and Democrats destroying everything in their path.

So maybe you're right.

But if Pence took over he'd face the same hate and violence, and he may or may not want that for his family. He can make way more money in the private sector. It's best for Trump to just step down, go have a life somewhere, and nominate Hillary to take his place. Then everybody will be happy.
Pence just has so much less baggage, and that is what has been so taxing is dealing with the baggage, real and contrived. Granted, Trump did have his moments with the economy and unemployment but I am a fiscal conservative and Trump is not. There will never be a good president until term limits on Congress are enacted or you face a mandatory retirement age. I know you'd Hillz to take over. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If fact, they should totally erase Trump from the presidential roster. He's never been one of them anyway, so why should he get any kind of historical significance? Erase him, put Hillary in the White House, remove any judges he's put in, erase everything he's done for the last 4 years and pretend he never happened.

Think how wonderful it would be if we could just roll back to 2015.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pence just has so much less baggage, and that is what has been so taxing is dealing with the baggage, real and contrived. Granted, Trump did have his moments with the economy and unemployment but I am a fiscal conservative and Trump is not.

You're right. Trump sucks. All he ever does is grab women by the pussy and kill black people.

There will never be a good president until term limits on Congress are enacted or you face a mandatory retirement age.

Hear hear! :cheers: I can't wait for Congress to limit their terms of office or make themselves retire at a certain age. That will be so great!

Chris0nllyn

So maybe you're right.

Real question. Does Trump not deserve any criticism, or has he done everything right and the only "wrong" things are contrived by the media or Dems?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Real question. Does Trump not deserve any criticism, or has he done everything right and the only "wrong" things are contrived by the media or Dems?

I completely agree with you. You've convinced me. You don't have to keep selling.

kom526

ALL leaders deserve criticism. With Trump you wouldn't know if it was right or wrong given the uneven news coverage his admin receives. With Obama, he was NEVER wrong. It was Bush's recession and now it's (was) Obama's recovery.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ALL leaders deserve criticism. With Trump you wouldn't know if it was right or wrong given the uneven news coverage his admin receives. With Obama, he was NEVER wrong. It was Bush's recession and now it's (was) Obama's recovery.
And now Trump is giving us the Kung Flu, choking black men to death, and looting Target.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He went upscale last night and hit Gucci and Louis Vuitton in a stolen Tesla from what I heard.

He lobbed teargas at a bunch of peaceful protesters and then shot them all with (he says) rubber bullets. He's a one man wrecking crew worse than MechaStreisand and he must be stopped.

Right, Kom?

Biden 2020 :patriot:

GregV814

Did you know boinktano has Freddie Mercury’s “appendage “ sealed in a mason jar filled with formaldehyde?
It was on a website, so...