Just a totally sane/f***ed up game plan..

GregV814

watching the news, we've all seen the massive MILITARY and commercial flights bringing thousands of Afghans (our BULLS*** ! obligations) to cities near YOU YOU and YOU. Turbins and burkkas are now here guys. Milling around airports. No idea of who they are, what diseases they carry, what their intents are, no place to live, no food, no jobs, no education, YOU BET YER butt they can vote. Well, hell, the government, you and me, have trillions of dollars to shell out.

Various churches are offering support and aiding those hapless victims. But all those empty section 8 apartments and burned out hulks in cities are unlivable.

Soooooooo, as much as I absolutely hate what the Country has sunk to, this idiot in the Whitehouse has no idea who he is, what others are telling him to say, there is a silver lining.

The Government, including fat Larry, will house those future Democrats. There is a profit to be made in refugee housing. So, even here in the tri-county, there are older houses in need of repair. Banks are starving for new mortgages.

We've had a few rental properties before.

Guys, I am throwing in the towel. I've had it.

I'm going to research buying homes loading them with 3-4 families of "visitors" . I'm getting older, The Feds pay good.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm gonna cut the A'stan refugees some slack. But just the translators. Not everyone else though. But I doubt anyone is checking and I would not trust their paperwork, so who knows who we are getting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Refugee sympathy is how we ended up with Ilhan Omar.

And let us not forget, those translators and whathaveyou - that's THEIR freaking country. We were over there helping them, not them helping us. In my mind we don't owe them chit.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm gonna cut the A'stan refugees some slack. But just the translators. Not everyone else though. But I doubt anyone is checking and I would not trust their paperwork, so who knows who we are getting.
If they're translators, they must speak English, no? Maybe we can get them to learn Spanish and teach Poncho, Miguel, and Javier how to speak English as well. :sshrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What about the ones that have had their passports etc confiscated and torn up by the Taliban while trying to gain access to airport?

I already know the answer...they are truly fawked and I'm sure they know it.