Just be thankful we aren't like South Africa! Yet.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Here is one cool headed driver that seems to have been around the block once or twice. Apparently, there were some fellows that wanted what was in that truck. And wait until you see the truck. Brinks got noting on these guys.

glhs837

Power with Control
What was in the truck was cash, and lots of it. His "partner" was friken useless. Also, you might think an organization sending armored Toyotas about with large sums of cash might maybe have a better way to call for help than a friken Iphone?

Lastly, this guy does what I always strove to instill in my kids. KEEP DRIVING!!! Until the wheels come off. Never stop trying to get the best crash you can. In this guys case, he wrecked out some of the bandit vehicles. Make sure you have a hole and be willing to do what it takes to go through it.

Hijinx

What part of armored truck don't these clowns understand..
They are built to take bullets.
I believe in the U.S. Armored trucks have one guy in back with holes to shoot back through.

Clem72

I was fairly impressed by the accuracy of the would be robbers as well. Seems like their first shots on each side would have been deadly if the windows weren't bullet resistant.

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
What part of armored truck don't these clowns understand..
They are built to take bullets.
I believe in the U.S. Armored trucks have one guy in back with holes to shoot back through.

Armors only good for so many shots. If they got luck and put a couple more into the first shots, they might have gotten enough penetration.

UglyBear

That Boer is one tough dude.
Just a bit of discussion topic for firearms affectionados:
That full-sized AR15 seems pretty unwieldy in the small confines of car as small as a Civic. I get wanting something bigger than a handgun, so maybe a PDW would be better? Or a short-barreled AR?
Agree, That dude with the rifle was pretty dang useless.