Just Commericals

PmoneyandTT

I like the mountain dew commerical. The one with the 2 boys fighting, and the father takes and drinks the dew soda. Then the little boy ask, "what just happen here" the other little boy says "we got hosed tommy, we got hosed".. I crack up everytime..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
If I hear it one more time...

Anyone else ready to kill the Dell guy yet?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: If I hear it one more time...

Originally posted by Sharon
Anyone else ready to kill the Dell guy yet?

Oh, YEAH! If I hear "Dude" or see that smirk one more time... :barf:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: If I hear it one more time...

Originally posted by jazz lady

Oh, YEAH! If I hear "Dude" or see that smirk one more time... :barf:
My immeadiate reaction when I saw the first Dell commercial with that guy was "Dell Hired Eddie Haskell's Son!" :lol:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Somehow I missed this thread...

GOD I HATE THAT ANNOYING DELL-BOY! ARRGGHH! And the commercials seem to last FOREVER! In the next Gateway commercial, I want the talking cow to go psycho and trample him... HEY! I bet Gateway could get alot of the market that way! :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
OK!!
I really can not stand that stupid Old Navy Commercial..about the rugby shirts!! AHHH that is soo stinking annoying.

watercolor

yeah yeah
You know that Joe Boxer commercial with the really cute black guy dancing around. Wooo. I think he is to cute for words...and the whole...dancing thing that he is doing, it cracks me up. The facial expressions are hillarious also.

Any one got any new ones or such that they like? or dislike?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My favorite so far is the Verizon Wireless commercial, hawking text messaging, with the guy teasing the Mongoose.

He's making faces, and noises at it and sticks his tongue out. The mongoose latches on to it... :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Kyle
My favorite so far is the Verizon Wireless commercial, hawking text messaging, with the guy teasing the Mongoose.

He's making faces, and noises at it and sticks his tongue out. The mongoose latches on to it... :lmao:
There's a Weird Al Yankovich song called "Albuquerque" where the girl of his dreams walks up to him and says, "Hey...you got weasels on your face." So the first time we saw that Verizon commercial, my girls said, "Hey...you got a ferret on your face." It cracked me up, even thought I hate those commercials.

And I agree - that Dell kid must be killed. Along with that Afflack duck.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by vraiblonde
There's a Weird Al Yankovich song called "Albuquerque" where the girl of his dreams walks up to him and says, "Hey...you got weasels on your face." So the first time we saw that Verizon commercial, my girls said, "Hey...you got a ferret on your face." It cracked me up, even thought I hate those commercials.

...along with that creepy second head that the guy grows in the LIpton Brisk commercials! Ugh...

But I really like the Powerade commercial where the water is dripping out of the bottle and every time it drips a little sports-person pops up and out.
I just like the technical aspects of that one...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A&W Root Beer

Best commercial I've seen is for A&W Root Beer. It's the job interview at Dumass & Dumass Inc.

:roflmao:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde

Only IF you whack the "can you hear me now" guy first.