Just for you, Vrai

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/06/AR2005060601899.html

Some rock mags see pop stars as poets, troubadours, sensitive artists and the voice of their generation. Blender Magazine sees pop stars as nut jobs, drunks, stoners, sex maniacs, careerists and hype-mongers who occasionally produce good music.

</NITF>Blender's worldview was neatly summed up by a cover line in the April issue: "Rock Stars: They're Freakin' Nuts!"</NITF>

Blender isn't a muckraking or moralizing magazine. The editors revel in rock misbehavior. They seem to believe that the arrests, overdoses, brawls and car crashes of your average pop star are at least as entertaining as his or her music.

And who can argue with that? Not me. I'd much rather read about the sordid "Secret History of the Backstreet Boys" than actually listen to their CDs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol: That was a good article. I've never even heard of Blender magazine, but now I might pick one up and check it out. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
vraiblonde said:
:lol: That was a good article. I've never even heard of Blender magazine, but now I might pick one up and check it out. :yay:
Blender is the music mag spin off of Maxim. Which I highly reccommend!