Just got this

mingiz

Horse Poor
Just got this flyer for this ride. I went on thier fall ride. Other than being cold at night it was great. These people host a nice ride... Most likely I'll be going.
If you want the contact info and directions pm me.

LONESOME RIVER WALKERS
SPRING TRAIL RIDE/ RAIN OR SHINE
APRIL 13-15, 2007

Lonesome River Walkers welcomes all riders to join us for a Spring Trail Ride in Scottsville, VA. Primitive camping. Water is provided for your horse. Firewood will be provided as well for campfires. Gate opens at 10 am Friday and you may enjoy a self guided ride on well marked trails. Dinner will be served on Friday night. If you would like to do some “pickin” by the campfire, please feel free to bring your instruments. On Saturday breakfast will be served from 7-9 and the ride will begin at 10 am. Lunch and drinks will be served on the trail. Dinner will be served on Saturday night. There will be a DJ/ Karaoke following dinner. Breakfast and lunch will be served on Sunday. At Lonesome River we serve ALL YOU CAN EAT meals. We are truly dedicated to accommodating our riders to the best of our ability. To better serve the riders, we are accepting pre-registrations only with a 150 adult limit. NO GATE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!! Must have current coggins and sign liability waiver at the gate. 75.00 for the weekend all meals included. Great food & all you can eat...

mingiz

Horse Poor
Have you been on this ride? I enjoyed it except for the cold nights. My water froze up.... :lmao: I got the flyer via email....