Just Love a Road Design Engineer

blacklabman

Noticed they are ripping up the fresh concrete on Rt 235 in California, just across from the WaWa and CVS. It appeared to be a bad design to begin with and they had to wait for a fatality to realize it. Wonder how they will goon it up this time?

Elle

Happy Camper!
I think they had planned to re-do it, the rescue squad is down that road and can't turn north on 235 when exiting that way.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by blacklabman
Noticed they are ripping up the fresh concrete on Rt 235 in California, just across from the WaWa and CVS. It appeared to be a bad design to begin with and they had to wait for a fatality to realize it. Wonder how they will goon it up this time?
This has been talked about before.
The medium was a 1/8" off, so they had to re-do it.

blacklabman

That may be, but it probably is as quick to come out Chancellor's Run Road to head north bound on Rt 235.

Regarding that layout being torn up now. Just recently I was northbound and saw a car sitting facing southbound in the northbound exit lane to turn left onto Buck Hewitt Road. I guess he saw that access and thought it was for a left turn. Big surprise for him! He was just sitting there, not moving, trying to figure out what he had done wrong.