Just sayin'...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

TPD

the poor dad
I thought N. Korea was gonna kill us all in 2018 when Trump was poking the little rocket man. Or was that 2017? Anyhow, that was the end of all ends if I recall.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And this is the list from the past 20 years. Remember when the new ice age was going to kill us when we, well at least I, was a kid?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And this is the list from the past 20 years. Remember when the new ice age was going to kill us when we, well at least I, was a kid?
Or Acid Rain was going to poison the world, or the Ozone Hole was gonna give everyone cancer....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Yep. I have a copy of the Nat Geo magazine that had an entire section devoted to the topic. (April 1972 issue; "We're Doing Something")
The most esteemed scientists of the time, talking about the effects of the impending ice age and the ways we might prevent it or reduce its magnitude.

Interestingly, the proposed "solutions" were nearly identical to those now being pushed to "stop" global warming. LMAO.

The polar vortex has been stuck north of us the entire winter thus the northern polar ice is growing in leaps and bounds... way to add to the hysteria that we NOW have a mini-ice age ON TOP of a rogue virus! :smack:

Grumpy

The polar vortex has been stuck north of us the entire winter thus the northern polar ice is growing in leaps and bounds... way to add to the hysteria that we NOW have a mini-ice age ON TOP of a rogue virus! :smack:
Wonder if all that ice buildup will cause the north pole to flip over and become the south pole.