Just suppose

SamSpade

I am concerned about one thing emerging from the now hundreds and thousands of bits of evidence of cheating in elections - of coming up on a thousand witnesses and whistleblowers coming forth - and many of them even in states that aren't "battlegrounds" or swing states -

And that is that this has been going on for a long time. We're only noticing it because the means by which cheating takes place are causing massive statistical anomalies. You just can't have counties which went overwhelmingly for Trump one election and typically red go massively for Biden except every down ballot election which went for Republicans.

I think with people coming out and saying, yep, there were blank ballots shipped in by truck - yep, no "water main break" - it was an overflowed toilet - yeah, lots of people did not go home -

What bothers me is it is possible that massive cheating has been going on for decades and has reached a point where very few of our votes count at all anymore. And I am beginning to suspect that both major parties have participated in it, and the only reason why some win and others don't is, whose vote could be bought and who is paying the money. That it's an Emperor's New Clothes kind of thing because everyone in Washington or in power elsewhere has a stake in it? And as the press and tech industry expand - YOUR input means nothing?

So - just suppose ------

What you YOU think would happen if it became known - widely - that elections are a total fraud - that either corporations or the very rich or Wall Street or what have you are complete kingmakers - and our votes really don't mean a damned thing?

I mean, if it's a fraud - why the pretense? Simple. What happens when the people realize their king is not a god? They stab him in the throat; they toss his body in the Tiber - they rebel. You can only continue to rule under such a farce as long as every time it comes up - you're told it's baloney. Or the people who mention it quietly disappear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What you YOU think would happen if it became known - widely - that elections are a total fraud - that either corporations or the very rich or Wall Street or what have you are complete kingmakers - and our votes really don't mean a damned thing?

I mean, if it's a fraud - why the pretense? Simple. What happens when the people realize their king is not a god? They stab him in the throat; they toss his body in the Tiber - they rebel. You can only continue to rule under such a farce as long as every time it comes up - you're told it's baloney. Or the people who mention it quietly disappear.

I have to tell you, I think those days are over. We just don't have it in us anymore. Or maybe we do but it's not evident - the Revolutionary War wasn't all that popular with the rabble, they liked their King as were afraid to buck the system, and yet here we are. The Civil War wasn't popular - politicians started that chit, not We the People.

In our travels Monello and I have learned an awful lot about our badass ancestors and the obstacles - both mental and physical - they were willing to overcome in order to achieve a better life. We've learned about the Dust Bowl migration in the '30s - those people packed everything they owned into their rickety vehicles and set off from OK to CA - and we've seen the Black Hills and Rocky Mountains that they crossed in a freaking wagon in the 1800s. They didn't have government to help them, they took matters into their own hands and did it themselves. Modern Americans aren't going to do that - they piss and moan if they have to travel more than a mile to the grocery store. Their great tragedy is when the wifi is slow.

When I read the comments on social media and talk to people around SPI it's alarming and disappointing how many people lack the basic common sense to realize this Covid thing is BS. Citing facts and statistics doesn't matter - they either don't believe the real numbers or don't care. They do what the TV tells them to do, even when it flies in the face of all reason. If you even try to have a discussion with them they get angry and hysterical - I'm not making that up or even embellishing.

Throughout history the People have had very little power or influence and in this day and age I think we've had our American spirit domesticated out of us. I'm not optimistic we'll recover from this.

I have already reached that conclusion as well, Vrai. I seriously thought you were crazy last March when you said if we followed the rules to "flatten the curve" back then, it would be jumping down the rabbit hole and there would be no going back. I seriously believed people would never let that happen. Instead, we are all waiting for others to fix 'it' whatever the our definition of 'it' is... they groomed us for this and here we are. They are winning.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I have to tell you, I think those days are over. We just don't have it in us anymore.

We are seriously outgunned these days. Although they haven't put it on display yet this century. A while back the FBI/ATF gave us a preview with Ruby Ridge and the Branch Davidians.

Yet in the Pacific Northwest autonomous zones the police were neutered. Even when people were getting shot.

SamSpade

What do you suppose would happen if - say - truckers throughout the country said they’re on strike indefinitely until the election stuff is heard out in court and on TV? What if the NYPD just said “defund the cops? yeah we will ALL take the month off”. You don’t need a war. You just have to not cooperate.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What do you suppose would happen if - say - truckers throughout the country said they’re on strike indefinitely until the election stuff is heard out in court and on TV? What if the NYPD just said “defund the cops? yeah we will ALL take the month off”. You don’t need a war. You just have to not cooperate.
Getting close to 50% compliance would be difficult due to people needing a weekly paycheck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That would require backbone that far too many of us no longer have.

People like to talktalk and rant, but when a leader emerges and says, "Let's go, who's with me?" suddenly everyone is busy and would but.... Or they're like, "Oh I don't like that leader. He's not very nice."