Just think about this for a minute...

BOP

I've used the men's bathroom if I'm in dire need but on the whole, they're disgusting. I used one in Waldorf at a Dash In because the women's was out of order. It was so gross I wouldn't even use the sink to wash up afterwards. I'm so unhappy about all these restaurants that have gone uni. There's a restaurant I love in F'burg (Foode) - it's in an old bank and the decor is so nice and the food is great. It's a small place with 2 single bathrooms, both uni. They're gross. men don't lift the seat (it's obvious) and there are no seat covers. Ruins the experience and I won't go back.

Mad Moon (formerly Coffee Quarter) in San Souci did that as well.

My momma taught me how not to pee on myself years ago, and I know where my "member" has been. What is the big deal about washing your hands, geez! Trust me, there are other things to worry about.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

My momma taught me how not to pee on myself years ago, and I know where my "member" has been. What is the big deal about washing your hands, geez! Trust me, there are other things to worry about.

Same here. Pants are clean. Member is clean from a shower in the morning. Only using a couple of fingers to target then re-holster. No spraying or splatter. What's the big deal? Nothing got dirty to require a hand washing.