Just to let you know

BuckinRut

With all the other crap floating around out there. Strep is too! Just had Thing 2 and Thing 3 diagnosed with this afternoon. :doh:

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
With all the other crap floating around out there. Strep is too! Just had Thing 2 and Thing 3 diagnosed with this afternoon. :doh:

Sorry to hear that. Man I HATE strep throat. My daughter (who is 26 now) could never handle the strep germ and it always turned into Scarlet Fever. Talk about scary!

Hope everyone gets better soon...and stays the heck away from me! he he he:lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Ugh. The joys of the changing of the season.... I for one caught the pregnancy, it's really taking it's toll on me now that I'm at the end :drama:

Hope everyone gets better soon...and stays the heck away from me! he he he:lmao:
:yeahthat:
I hope your babies get better soon and PLEASE STAY WELL!

BuckinRut

Sorry to hear that. Man I HATE strep throat. My daughter (who is 26 now) could never handle the strep germ and it always turned into Scarlet Fever. Talk about scary!

I used to get it, but when I was 18 they took my tonsils and I haven't had it since. Thank GOD! I get exposed 2 to3 times a year and never get it. I think getting rid of the tonsils is the way to go. But their doc won't do it unless their tonsils go bad. I suppose he is looking out for what he thinks is their best interest, but I think it would be better than them going through this so damn often.

BuckinRut

Ugh. The joys of the changing of the season.... I for one caught the pregnancy, it's really taking it's toll on me now that I'm at the end :drama:

:yeahthat:
I hope your babies get better soon and PLEASE STAY WELL!

Wife was so miserable at the end of her pregnancy with thing 2. She was over a week past her due date at Christmas that year and well, Christmas kinda sucked for her. I know what you're going through after watching her just cry and beg that baby to come out. She said she felt like she was sitting on a bowling ball.