Just went to Skape...

puggymom

And just wanted to say what a great job the stylist (Lindsey) did on my hair! I was very impressed!! :yay:

lin

My sister and I went to s-kape one evening to the spa. We both got facials, pedicures and massages and it was fabulous we had wine and relaxed in robes. It was very upscale and private, gonna get my hair done downstairs in 2 weeks with tammy cant wait!

redneck_woman

Starting Over
My sister and I went to s-kape one evening to the spa. We both got facials, pedicures and massages and it was fabulous we had wine and relaxed in robes. It was very upscale and private, gonna get my hair done downstairs in 2 weeks with tammy cant wait!

Tammy is very good!

I had made an appt. at the Hair Company and when I found out how much it was going to cost me for just a haircut I canceled it. $46.00 just for a haircut, so I ended up cutting it myself. Call me cheap, but being a licensed beautican and not having to pay for haircuts in the past years, I have a hard time paying that amount for one. :whistle:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Karen use to cut my hair a long time ago. Money became a little tight and I switch off to another place.

I found Cindy in search for someone to cut my sons hair. When she left her old place I was so upset. Then found out through friends that she had moved to Skape. Now Cindy cuts my son hair as well as mine and my moms! She's great!