Just When You Think...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
you know how to do something an "expert" comes along and tells you you're wrong.

Check out this crazy lady's directions on how to put on splint boots... I mean, SHIN splint boots. :dork: :nono:

http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/splint-boots-horse.htm

Is she serious!!! :jameo: I really needed a good laugh tonight. Wonder what she thinks the padding will do on the front of the horses leg???? Oops

According to her Bio her horse Rowdy and her won many awards in Washington State. The comments at the bottom are funny too. :) Sure would hate to see her demonstrate putting on Polo Wraps. :confused: :shocking:

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Oh my gosh, she's like a train wreck. I had to go watch more. She's crazy, but she ties a mean 4-H knot. :jameo:

BZHorseMomE

I feel like such a rubber necker watching these. :lmao: Is she really serious or just making mistake because she is nervous infront of the camera???

BZHorseMomE

I guess she likes to flick the dirt from the horses hooves into her face. :lmao: Why would she clean the hooves toe to heel?? Got it a little backwards.

fredsaid2

I'll have to check this one out at home, work blocked it. There are some amazing snippets of advice out there. I read on Horsecity, a person giving directions on how to break in a new saddle. The instructions were to first go over it with nail polish remover!! I so hope the person w/ the new saddle looked elsewhere for help before she took that advice!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cheese and rice all these years I have been doing it wrong.. :killingme :jameo: whats with her...think of all the dumb people that are watching and will do it that way..and tightening and THEN slidding it (no less in the wrong place) but tightening it and then moving it pushes the tendon around..someone needs to :smack: that crazy biatch

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Just When You Think... 06-05-2007 09:02 AM All horse people think they are experts...all of them

I guess this person thought that was how you were supposed to put on the splint boots too. :huggy: