just wondering why....

tiltedangel

never mind....post was erased i am not having anyone make my heart feel any worse than it does. If you could feel what i feel inside then you would not question me or my love for my animals.

Last edited:

tiltedangel

done. thanks, any vet will take thousands to care for an animal..like that animal dr foxx. who made me feel sooo guilty about putting my paralyzed 14 yr old dog down. after all it would have only cost about four thousand dollars and maybe not worked. I don't want to talk to anyone about it anymore. was a big mistake to put it out here, and will never do it again. and yes she has the same vet as my other animals because i love her just the same. and that is who i will be taking her to.

Last edited:

tiltedangel

and for the record i took her in as mine, and cared for her when no one else would, and i would not put her down if i felt she could be saved and have the same quality of life that she has known all these years. The vet will let me know, but i have always known when it is time by the look in their little eyes, and the vet usually confirms what i feel. They have all had long happy lives, but there are times when we have to do what is best for the animal.

BuckinRut

and for the record i took her in as mine, and cared for her when no one else would, and i would not put her down if i felt she could be saved and have the same quality of life that she has known all these years. The vet will let me know, but i have always known when it is time by the look in their little eyes, and the vet usually confirms what i feel. They have all had long happy lives, but there are times when we have to do what is best for the animal.

:huggy:

:huggy: he wanted your 4K.... and after 2 days of tests and 4 more thousand would have told you what you knew to start with...

tiltedangel

exactly daisycreek.... i took my kitty to the vet and seems her front paw was fractured and so was her back hip..she was in very bad shape. She is now in rainbow bridge. I love the vets at St. Mary's. They have been so great with all of my animals..and so caring with the old ones..when it comes to times like this. It never gets any easier, but i know she is not in pain anymore and is jumping and running like she used to.

On the good side...Prano (green eyes) is doing wonderful. He had a food allergy so i changed the food and he has no more sores. He is such a love bug!! :howdy:

tiltedangel

:howdy: doing great actually lol! Since prano has no more sores i don't get hives from him either so all is wonderful:yahoo: He is the sweetest cat!