Just. Wow..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sailorgirl stopped by today..I was expecting her, because another strawberry shortcake was on its way. She does that. Can't stop her.

But she showed up (and GWguy also showed up) with this (pic below). For my birthday. That was supposed to be sorta the reason why we were going to roast a pig last weekend and have a forumite get together. I was embarrassed by the generosity immediately apparent in the scotch...but was blown away by the signatures on the three cards.

I have to say ""Never met you IRL and hope to keep it that way" was about what I expected ALL of them to say..:killingme

Thanks everyone...you know who you are..and you made this a very special birthday...my 62nd.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
..and ..we are STILL gonna roast that pig and drink ourselves silly....July 4 weekend maybe?

That's a longgg time to wait! (But I will!) I hope the state is going to be open for outdoor events before then. :yay:

Happy birthday, Gilligan! :bday:

:party:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Sailorgirl stopped by today..I was expecting her, because another strawberry shortcake was on its way. She does that. Can't stop her.

But she showed up (and GWguy also showed up) with this (pic below). For my birthday. That was supposed to be sorta the reason why we were going to roast a pig last weekend and have a forumite get together. I was embarrassed by the generosity immediately apparent in the scotch...but was blown away by the signatures on the three cards.

I have to say ""Never met you IRL and hope to keep it that way" was about what I expected ALL of them to say..:killingme

Thanks everyone...you know who you are..and you made this a very special birthday...my 62nd.

View attachment 148481
You're only 62?? I would have guessed a lot older..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do you remember all those threads I started about scotch? Yesterday I thought for a moment that you already knew what was coming - did it really catch you off guard?

Entirely off guard. About all I ever really expected for my birthday was a knock on the door to find a paper bag full of poop burning on the stoop.

I guess it's still not too late....

Lump

View attachment 148481
Happy Birthday!!!