Justice Amy Coney Barrett

BOP

Too bad we can't get rid of the leftist judges, including Roberts. I did see where some moron in California (natchurally) has proposed term limits for SCOTUS judges.

Rommey

I did see where some moron in California (natchurally) has proposed term limits for SCOTUS judges.
But that proposal would not apply to any already on the court, so they can't do anything about the current nine justices. Breyer is the oldest, so it figures he would be the next one to be replaced (can you imagine the uproar if Trump got to nominate that replacement as well????).

• Love
Reactions: BOP

PJay

I hope Trump will be able to replace a couple more. Hopefully the old ones will retire. If they care about this country they will.

Louise

But that proposal would not apply to any already on the court, so they can't do anything about the current nine justices. Breyer is the oldest, so it figures he would be the next one to be replaced (can you imagine the uproar if Trump got to nominate that replacement as well????).

Their heads have, already, exploded. I don’t think there is anything beyond that; except for cleaning up brains on the streets. I don’t think Trump will ever know what he did for US when he fished the swamp; it was deeper than he\We thought. Like his persona, or not, he is a patriot. God bless the USA.

I will just put this here, instead of starting a new thread. Happy voting, y’all...

https://www.independentsentinel.com...t-the-accident-that-killed-his-wife-daughter/

And, wanted to add that Trump’s pick and confirmation is awesome. I look at it as a FU to the Dems and NWO. You go, Trump. God bless the USA, again!!!! I think a lot of people do not understand the consequences of this election. Most important one in OUR history. It is telling that Hillary says she is sick to her stomach. She is a member of the NWO, and is nauseated that their agenda isn’t working. The power hungry do not want power to the people. They want power all to themselves. Period. Think about it. Where in the heck did Obama come from...a junior senator with a questionable place of birth. We are in the fight for our lives as we know it, and to be sure that those that fought for our freedom did not die in vain. I am a proud ‘deplorable’.:patriot:

Last edited:

gunsmoke

This isn't news. It was a forgone conclusion when Trump announced her name.

Naturally, this was wrong--ethically and morally, though not legally. Just like the refusal to consider Merrick Garland was wrong ethically and morally, though not legally.

But right and wrong are not the concern of "law and order" cultlists.

This is what it is...another deterioration of normal civil governing by an ignorant and incompetent President and the minority he represents.

Just like 225,000 dead Americans..."it is what it is".

Enjoy your victory.

phreddyp

This isn't news. It was a forgone conclusion when Trump announced her name.

Naturally, this was wrong--ethically and morally, though not legally. Just like the refusal to consider Merrick Garland was wrong ethically and morally, though not legally.

But right and wrong are not the concern of "law and order" cultlists.

This is what it is...another deterioration of normal civil governing by an ignorant and incompetent President and the minority he represents.

Just like 225,000 dead Americans..."it is what it is".

Enjoy your victory.
No I will NOTLIKE it but I do absolutely LOVE IT ! 1/5th of 1/3rd of 1% of the 330 million population does not make a pandemic sucks to be you . Enjoy your new conservative SCOTUS majority smoker !

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Naturally, this was wrong -- ethically and morally, though not legally.

Fantasy Conjecture

There is NOTHING Ethically or Morally wrong with the appointment

Just like the refusal to consider Merrick Garland was wrong ethically and morally, though not legally.

Control of the Senate was given to Republicans to OPPOSE Obama
It's that simple Advise and Consent - There is NO Obligation for the Senate to take up ANY Appointment

White House - Democrat
Senate - Republican

this time around Both are in control of Republicans

Enjoy your victory.

Thank You I will ...... Next Up Orange Man gets re-elected

BOP

They'll probably try to impeach the conservative justices (other than Roberts, who apparently is no such thing). I don't know if they can, but they'll probably try.

BOP

Oh, I almost forgot.

BOP

Man, I'm old enough to remember when John Roberts was going to overturn Roe V Wade and take SCOTUS back to the dark ages.
Right?

I think they must have gotten to him. Soros paid him off, or they have something dirty on him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You mean another old white dude?

Why do you hate strong, intelligent women?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Naturally, this was wrong--ethically and morally, though not legally.
You are neither ethical nor moral, and therefore incapable of pronouncing anything ethically nor morally right or wrong.

Legally you are the equivalent of a mushroom, covered in manure and kept in the dark. This may explain the left's obsession with super spreaders.;)

• Haha