Justice Ginsburg has died

WingsOfGold

Ding dong the bitch is dead and I DGAF but there are millions of murdered babies that are soooooo phucking happy!

s-l300.jpg

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
ABC already had a 20 minute tribute recorded and are playing it. We were watching Jeopardy when they had the special report and it is amazing how this recording is all in the past tense and this woman just died. I know they prepare in advance but this was almost overboard.
This is not unusual at all. The media/news outlets almost always have some kind of "obituary" prepared and nearly ready to go when there is a person of high visibility who is ill or infirmed.

Hessian

Trump should nominate a generally unknown Liberal leaning milk-toast...just to take the issue off the table. He knows the Senate will not approve, and the Liberals can't scream about his pick as an election stunt. Once the senate refuses confirmation (November 7....) He then nominates who will do a GREAT Constitutional job for the next 30 years.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ABC already had a 20 minute tribute recorded and are playing it. We were watching Jeopardy when they had the special report and it is amazing how this recording is all in the past tense and this woman just died. I know they prepare in advance but this was almost overboard.

Tacky, I agree. But it's not like this was unexpected. I thought she was a goner last year. Honestly, they probably have one prepped on every prominent person.

General Lee

This will certainly have the Liberals in a hysterical frenzy. :jameo:
This is gonna be a political $hit storm. McConnell refused to vote on Obamas pick in the 16' election year and now he already said he'll hold a vote on Trump's. I'm good with it Lol, but its gonna get ugly.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Good point...I'd forgotten about that. From what I'm seeing on the snews, I guess Trump will probably go for it. Gonna be real ugly to watch.

And Trump needs to nominate a woman (perhaps even a black woman) just to further expose how racist, sexists, and hateful democrats really are.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The radicals are all over social media calling for violence if Trump and the Senate push someone through:

"Laura Bassett tweeted: "If McConnell jams someone through, which he will, there will be riots."

"Miller followed up with another tweet saying: "If McConnell follows the constitutional process, we in the media will encourage riots, which our base will then execute."

Beau Willimon: "We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election."

Reza Aslan on Instagram: "If they TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f###ing thing down."

Not even 24 hours and the hateful left are already blowing their corks.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good point...I'd forgotten about that. From what I'm seeing on the snews, I guess Trump will probably go for it. Gonna be real ugly to watch.

My first reaction is that this is a mistake. But Jason Chaffetz made a good point last night, that this election is going to be contentious and will most likely end up in the Supreme Court. In which case, we'll need to have all 9 judges because a 4-4 tie would really gum up the works.

I think it's gross that we have to consider political bent with our Supreme Court. Those people are supposed to uphold the Constitution, not push an agenda.

Hijinx

My first reaction is that this is a mistake. But Jason Chaffetz made a good point last night, that this election is going to be contentious and will most likely end up in the Supreme Court. In which case, we'll need to have all 9 judges because a 4-4 tie would really gum up the works.

I think it's gross that we have to consider political bent with our Supreme Court. Those people are supposed to uphold the Constitution, not push an agenda.

We had 3 women on the Supreme Court all pushing an agenda.

One just died pushing it with her last breath.