Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Oh #### me.

Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely

There's 0-16 this year and 2-14 next year.

They've got a tough road to hoe if they think 0-16 before my BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! could possibly get there first.

The problem is, Jax probably deserves 0-for whatever. The Bucs could easily be 3-4, or 4-3 at worst. It is sick, and the Bucs deserve their 0-7, because of themselves and moronically stupid penalties.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Buc & Jags should play a 16 game home and away series against each other. Call it the battle of the FLA Titans or some other catchy name. If 1 team pulls too far out in front, then just switch the team names. See now everyone wins and we all get trophies,

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
When it rains, it pours...

They've got a tough road to hoe if they think 0-16 before my BUC-CAN-EERS GO BUCS! could possibly get there first.

The problem is, Jax probably deserves 0-for whatever. The Bucs could easily be 3-4, or 4-3 at worst. It is sick, and the Bucs deserve their 0-7, because of themselves and moronically stupid penalties.

Jacksonville looked like they could win a game down the stretch - maybe against Tennessee, Cleveland or Arizona. Losing their best wide receiver hurts.

This is three years of wasted draft picks now between Blaine Gabbert, Justin Blackmon and Luke Joeckel who's out the remainder of the season with an injury. Blackmon's been the best player on the team before this. Gabbert's barely hanging on to a roster spot while Chad Henne, who is still a bad quarterback but not as bad as Gabbert, remains as starter.

It's Always Rainy in Jacksonville.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
As a day 1 Buc season ticket holder since the very first pre-season game of 1976, I've been there, done that too many times. Two more years will be 40, and at age 62, will probably be time to pass the tickets (great seats) over to my son iffn' he wants them.

It is getting to be a grind to get to the stadium, but I much rather prefer to be there than watch home games on TV.

One SB win was gratifying - more so that can be said for a number of teams that cannot say the same.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I would say it can't get much worse in Jacksonville - but I know it can. Somehow. And probably will.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I would say it can't get much worse in Jacksonville - but I know it can. Somehow. And probably will.

They need Tebow - just to get the tarps off the lower levels. At least we have a Pirate ship that cost $2 million tax payer dollars, gets a lot of air time, that season ticket holders cannot access unless you have a special "pass" from the front office.:buddies:

Last edited: