Kaepernick on the 4th

Hijinx

There is nothing holding blacks here. If they so badly dislike America I believe it is incumbent on them to find somewhere that they like better.. IMO there is no country in the world where blacks or any other minority can do so well.

But if they don't feel that way they should certainly find a new place.

I do wonder how the white people that raised this person feel about their failure.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
I have lost all expectations that people like this fool could ever come to understand the sacrifices white people made to free black people, and that the vast majority of white Americans would do it again. I would love to ask Kaepernick where he thinks he would be if slavery never happened. I would love to ask if he ever failed at football, if he ever failed at anything in life, in order to become an NFL quarterback.

I have a great appreciation for my failures. You learn far more from failing than succeeding. This country learned from the horrible lessons of slavery; so-much-so that white people were willing to die to end it. These people don't want to look back and see how we've learned from our failures; they want to erase it.

Having been to so many other countries and seeing the way they live, I often think about how blessed I am to live in this country. No other country could or would offer the opportunities Kaepernick has "enjoyed". Yet, he appreciates not one bit of it. What a waste of all of the sacrifices that brought him to this place. What a waste of personal effort that would have gone nowhere in any other country. I would love for every person that died to end slavery to get in Kaepernick's face and tell him "you're a disgrace to our sacrifice".

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Spoiled half white kid raised by whites in privilege. Just like obama. Abandoned by his black father only to somehow idolize him.

Hijinx

Like the inept obama before him he grew up 100% white except for his father dumping his stupid ass.
That is if we assume the original Obama WAS his father.
Surprised no one has ever taken his DNA from something and had it looked at.

WingsOfGold

That is if we assume the original Obama WAS his father.
Surprised no one has ever taken his DNA from something and had it looked at.
Something to ponder, much like the Brit royalty that I think is the bastard child of Major Hewett.

Rommey

"We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all."
I like how he uses the term "we" and "your" as if he is the spokesman for all of the "we" and the opponent of "your". How many black Americans like and respect the 4th of July celebrations? I'd be willing to bet more appreciate the meaning of the day and not the convoluted look of America that Kap has. I live is a predominately black neighborhood and there were sure a lot of people shooting off fireworks last night. I doubt they were shooting them off for a call for liberation.

My question for him would be: What does "liberation for all" look like? I mean if someone had a magic wand and could create this situation, what would have to be done to satisfy this demand?

Louise

"We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all."
I like how he uses the term "we" and "your" as if he is the spokesman for all of the "we" and the opponent of "your". How many black Americans like and respect the 4th of July celebrations? I'd be willing to bet more appreciate the meaning of the day and not the convoluted look of America that Kap has. I live is a predominately black neighborhood and there were sure a lot of people shooting off fireworks last night. I doubt they were shooting them off for a call for liberation.

My question for him would be: What does "liberation for all" look like? I mean if someone had a magic wand and could create this situation, what would have to be done to satisfy this demand?

Great post!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
: What does "liberation for all" look like? I mean if someone had a magic wand and could create this situation, what would have to be done to satisfy this demand?
I have to think his utopia has something to do with his knee on the oppressor's neck.

Louise

I have to think his utopia has something to do with his knee on the oppressor's neck.

Well said. You get the irony of it all. And, Kap needs a haircut. Where are his privileged parents that paid for that? What a lost soul he is, but the problem is most don’t know that he is a privileged individual. If Obama had a son, and all that. God bless the USA.

Would Kap be able to cope if he lost his privilege (and his money)? I, seriously, doubt it.

Last edited: