PREMO Member
Edit: She Folded

..... sorry folks I was just misunderstood, of course I am a Fem

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We hear the words "submissive" and "feminist" being used as mutually exclusive, but I will suggest that traditional gender roles are extremely empowering and "feminist". By insisting on "equality" women have merely traded one master for another - there is no such thing as across the board equal because men and women want different things in life and have differing expectations. Kaley Cuoco wants to make dinner for her husband and create a nest for him - THAT is what makes her feel like a woman, and isn't that what it's all about?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We hear the words "submissive" and "feminist" being used as mutually exclusive, but I will suggest that traditional gender roles are extremely empowering and "feminist". By insisting on "equality" women have merely traded one master for another - there is no such thing as across the board equal because men and women want different things in life and have differing expectations. Kaley Cuoco wants to make dinner for her husband and create a nest for him - THAT is what makes her feel like a woman, and isn't that what it's all about?

:yay:

Rawr