Kamala Harris Actions and Reactions

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New York Times Kamala Harris whispers cause fits for days. It looks grim for VP if she's lost the Times

It's funny when The New York Times comes under fire among liberals for saying something critical about Vice President Kamala Harris. A front-page story on Feb. 6 was headlined "Frustrated Harris Struggles to Define Her Role." This somehow required three reporters -- Zolan Kanno-Youngs, Katie Rogers and Peter Baker.

The passage that spurred all the fits came inside the paper, of course, on page A-13. It wasn't hostile fire from Republicans. It was internal: "(T)he painful reality for Ms. Harris is that in private conversations over the past few months, dozens of Democrats in the White House, on Capitol Hill and around the nation -- including some who helped put her on the party's 2020 ticket -- said she had not risen to the challenge of proving herself as a future leader of the party, much less the country."

But wait, the next sentence was even worse: "Even some Democrats whom her own advisers referred reporters to for supportive quotes confided privately that they had lost hope in her." Even the authorized anonymous sources went rogue.

The Times also noted that author Chris Whipple recently quoted Biden as calling Harris a "work in progress." They added comments from chief of staff Ron Klain, who served as chief of staff to two vice presidents (Al Gore and Joe Biden). He said vice presidents often "take grief" but go on "to prove skeptics wrong."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris Gets Uncomfortably Excited About Electric School Buses

Here’s my question about all this. If electric buses are so amazing, why does the federal government need to spend billions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund their procurement? I mean, I’m not even outright dismissing the idea that electric buses may be the future, but if they are, then they should have no problem gaining popularity on their own. Further, if they truly save money as claimed, then I’m sure cities will be jumping at the chance to upgrade.

I suspect there’s more to the story, though. While environmental groups and leftwing outlets have flooded the zone with studies supposedly proving how amazing electric buses are, the constant full-court press by the White House makes me think the math isn’t quite as rosy as they assert. It also makes me think more than a few politicians are financially benefiting from their adoption.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Let's look at the positive!! Kids may stay in their seats and not cause any problems, because they'll be nose-buried into their phones, and the charge cords won't allow them to move beyond their seat! Violence and bullying will stop!

herb749

Kamala Harris Gets Uncomfortably Excited About Electric School Buses

Here’s my question about all this. If electric buses are so amazing, why does the federal government need to spend billions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund their procurement? I mean, I’m not even outright dismissing the idea that electric buses may be the future, but if they are, then they should have no problem gaining popularity on their own. Further, if they truly save money as claimed, then I’m sure cities will be jumping at the chance to upgrade.

I suspect there’s more to the story, though. While environmental groups and leftwing outlets have flooded the zone with studies supposedly proving how amazing electric buses are, the constant full-court press by the White House makes me think the math isn’t quite as rosy as they assert. It also makes me think more than a few politicians are financially benefiting from their adoption.

Without watching did she say, the wheels on the bus go round & round . :yahoo:

GregV814

1676231946701.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Democrats are in trouble if they run Joe Biden again in 2024. As I wrote the other day, he’s already put us in terrible trouble with his handling of things. He’s already deteriorated so much — and by the time he has to campaign in 2024, he’ll be in even worse shape.

But unfortunately for the Democrats, their alternatives are not great. Among those alternatives is Biden’s “second” — Kamala Harris, known for her word salads and her cackles, but not much else. Indeed, it would be hard to point to one solid achievement that she’s had since she came into office. She was given the task of the border and she’s not done one thing that seems to have improved the situation.

So when an audience was told that they should “stand when she enters the room” and she came out, the reaction wasn’t exactly a rousing cheer. Indeed, it was barely a couple of folks, politely putting their hands together. They had to be encouraged to clap, in a humiliating Jeb! kind of a moment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Just Making Stuff up Here': Kamala Harris Claims Kids Are Suffering 'Climate Mental Health' Issues

During Vice President Kamala Harris’s comments at the recent “Aspen Ideas: Climate Conference” in Miami Beach, the veep busted out what I’m sure she thought would come across as pleadingly serious. I mean, check out that look on her face. Professionalism prohibits me from saying something snarky about looking constipated, of course, by I digress. [Ahem.]

Harris told the gathered faithful about her alleged discussion with young Kool-Aid drinkers climate activists who allegedly told her about how they were struggling with “climate mental health” issues. No, really. Ready? Don’t miss the melodramatic soap opera-ish gesturing, it’s awesome.

One of the young leaders was talking to me about climate mental health. I said ‘Tell me what’s going on with your peers.’ Climate mental health.
I said ‘I think I understand that, but unpack it [rolling-eyes emjoji] for me. She talked about how her peers are thinking about it, and one example is whether when they’re ready, could they start a family. Worried about what that would mean. And the stress of it.
They were talking about it in terms of their peers trying to figure out if they’re gonna have to get a job and whether they’re gonna have to make a living, but what can they do and how can they adapt their education that they’re having now to their activism?

If children are suffering Climate Mental Health Issues, this is because of actions by parents and the school indoctrination

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff Compares School Board Meetings to the Holocaust

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff compared the “hate” at public school board meetings Wednesday to that which motivated the Holocaust, in which the Nazis exterminated six million Jews and millions of other people.

Emhoff was speaking at the South by Southwest Conference, a trendy gathering of tech-savvy entrepreneurs and artists in Austin, Texas. He was interviewed by the Symone Sanders, the former spokesperson for his wife, Vice President Kamala Harris.

Among other topics, Emhoff discussed the ongoing challenge of antisemitism.

In doing so, he recalled visiting Auschwitz — the concentration camp where the Nazis forced inmates to perform slave labor and where 1.1 million people were murdered. Some were subjected to horrific medical experiments.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris' latest word salad honors 'women who made history throughout history' for Women's History Month

During one segment of her address, Harris seemed to get stuck on repeating women and history, while falling back on one of her word salad standbys about being "unburdened by what has been."

"So, during Women’s History Month, we celebrate and we honor the women who made history throughout history, who saw what could be unburdened by what had been," Harris said.

She continued, "We see the suffragists, the riveters, the marchers, the mothers and sisters and aunts and grandmothers and daughters, all the giants upon whose broad shoulders we stand."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kamala Harris Talks Down to Business Leaders in Zambia

She treated the business leaders like they are children.

Harris spoke down to everyone at the roundtable meeting.

“Many of you at this table, and the folks that you work with, have a history of doing work on this continent,” Kamala Harris said to the business leaders.

“I’d ask you to just imagine your own smartphone and the apps that it contains, and what those apps then give you in terms of access,” Harris said.

WATCH:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Crybabies: Kamala Harris’ Staff Is Whining About The Food On Air Force Two

But staffers who fly on Air Force Two with Vice President Kamala Harris are claiming they get served shabby meals.

“It’s a little more Southwest Airlines than Four Seasons,” said a former staffer to Harris, who described Air Force Two food as “horrible slop,” Politico reported.

The veep’s staffers complain that they get served cold pasta salad, soggy cold-cut sandwiches on white rolls, and bags of chips. When they’re flying early in the morning, it’s usually an egg and spinach breakfast burrito.

“Their counterparts on President Joe Biden’s plane get filet mignon and other hot delicacies on gold-rimmed plates, accompanied by cold beers,” The Telegraph reported.

“Everything sucks compared to AF-1,” a second former vice presidential staffer told Politico. “It’s so much more sophisticated and professional.”

“Another downside of Air Force Two: no booze. While staffers flying with the president can order a beer on the way home from a long day of travel, those traveling on the vice president’s plane don’t have that option,” Politico wrote.

herb749

If Joe didn't want to attend Charles coronation why not send Kamala. Its what he did as VP, go when Obama didn't want to.

Is she that much of an embarrasment .?