Kamala Harris

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think someone mentioned this already, but I haven't heard one word about what they are going to do, what their agenda is other than bash Trump. Did I miss it in all the noise?
Biden is going to do what Trump already is doing.

Toxick

Splat
I think someone mentioned this already, but I haven't heard one word about what they are going to do, what their agenda is other than bash Trump. Did I miss it in all the noise?

They don't need to talk about what they're going to do.

Their agenda is: "ORANGE MAN BAD".

The left and the media's reaction to this proclamation:

Hessian

Excellent compilation of hearings, audience clips & debates...

What did I Iearn about President Harris:

*Ban Fracking 100%
*Ban Assault weapons through executive action
*Boys compete in girls sports
*ICE must be dismantled to accommodate Mexicans crossing our border
*Medicare for ALL
*Let's look at the Bold ideas of AOC
*Ban plastic straws and change the dietary guidelines.
*Climate change is an existential threat to humans....will vote for the Green New Deal

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
GOP Issues a Powerful Response to Biden's Political Switch on the Riots

Kamala for the People: Rioters, Murderers and Perverts
Members of Joe Biden’s election team and vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris, have either personally donated or directed people to websites to bail out their pet “peaceful protesters” who somehow ended up in jail for “peacefully protesting.”

Harris helped bail out three particularly bad actors. The Daily Caller reports that those “peaceful protesters” included two perverts and a killer.

Court records investigated by Fox9 showed that MFF bailed out Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted sex offender, Jaleel Stallings, a suspect who allegedly shot at police, and Darnika Floyd, a woman who has been accused of killing her friend

Furthermore, congressional reps like Ayanna Pressley, D, Mass and Maxine Waters, D, CA called for more riots and “unrest.” Waters literally encouraged people to confront Trump supporters. Mission Accomplished.

[clip]

Here’s a gleeful Kamala Harris predicting to late show host Stephen Colbert that the riots will not end before or after election day and they should not.

They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before election day and they’re not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."

WTF does Slow Joe think offering help to quell the violence means? Does he think Trump was going to have the National Guard come in and lock arms with the rioters to cause more mayhem? I don't really blame Joe. He's just doing what he's told to do. This is what a Biden presidency would look like. Left to his own devices, he would be reminiscing about leg hairs and swimming pools.