Kansas considers ‘greener’ new way to bury its dead

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Promessa, a Swedish company that wants to revolutionize how to reduce the ecological footprint in traditional burials, is focusing on Kansas to introduce its product in the U.S. because the state has what some consider relatively lax cremation laws, a report said.

The procedure, according to the Kansas City Star, is called promession. In standard cremation the body is broken down by fire. Promession consists of the freezing the body with liquid nitrogen and then "vibrating it into particles," the report said.

"You are still in an organic form, which means you are not broken down, you are still food for the soil and if you spread it around you will be food for birds, or fish, or whatever," she told Wired in 2013.

Tech

Promessa, a Swedish company that wants to revolutionize how to reduce the ecological footprint in traditional burials, is focusing on Kansas to introduce its product in the U.S. because the state has what some consider relatively lax cremation laws, a report said.

The procedure, according to the Kansas City Star, is called promession. In standard cremation the body is broken down by fire. Promession consists of the freezing the body with liquid nitrogen and then "vibrating it into particles," the report said.

"You are still in an organic form, which means you are not broken down, you are still food for the soil and if you spread it around you will be food for birds, or fish, or whatever," she told Wired in 2013.

But a wood chipper is wrong? Same end result.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I was waiting for the Christmas tree tread, but I'll just put this here. Circa 1998, tree was too tall, soooooo...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So Disney, instead of sweeping up ashes will be picking up People Chips?? There has to be a Pringles Pun in there somewhere..