OldHillcrestGuy 92+3=95
SGI/JGR 74+1=75
Homedepot20 72+1=73
HD/Stewart Haas 49+4=53
NEXT RACE , 31 October 1PM.@ MARTINSVILLE

gemma_rae

No one will EVER Top the KING'S 10 in a Row
When God was a boy.

Consecutive Wins (Historically or Modern Day)

There are two ways of looking at this record and neither really makes you feel confident about it being broken.

The most consecutive wins in NASCAR history is 10 and that was accomplished by Richard Petty in 1967. Winning 10 races in a row is something that I can confidently say will never happen again. Then there is the ‘Modern Era’ record for consecutive wins in a row and that record currently stands at four.

Since 1972 there have been eight drivers that have been able to win four consecutive races. Those drivers are Cale Yarborough, Darrell Waltrip, Dale Earnhardt, Harry Gant, Bill Elliott, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Despite eight drivers hitting four consecutive wins in the last 40+ years, none of them were able to win a fifth in a row.

Some of those races were when Richard's car was the only one running at the end.:lol:

homedepot20

When God was a boy.

Consecutive Wins (Historically or Modern Day)

There are two ways of looking at this record and neither really makes you feel confident about it being broken.

The most consecutive wins in NASCAR history is 10 and that was accomplished by Richard Petty in 1967. Winning 10 races in a row is something that I can confidently say will never happen again. Then there is the ‘Modern Era’ record for consecutive wins in a row and that record currently stands at four.

Since 1972 there have been eight drivers that have been able to win four consecutive races. Those drivers are Cale Yarborough, Darrell Waltrip, Dale Earnhardt, Harry Gant, Bill Elliott, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Despite eight drivers hitting four consecutive wins in the last 40+ years, none of them were able to win a fifth in a row.

Some of those races were when Richard's car was the only one running at the end.:lol:
We may WITNESS History come Sunday at MARTINSVILLE 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

OldHillcrestGuy

One of OldHillcrestGuy 3 Teams
LARSON
Elliott
Busch
Truex
Hamlin

I had a couple of other Toyota drivers on this team when the season started, but Larson and Elliott have always been a couple of my favorites back before the pandemic, so I dropped 2 of them for the 2 Hendrick drivers. Guess I have been lucky with how I placed them to finish that has helped me collect so many points with this team. My other 2 teams I haven't been so lucky with how they finished even though they are pretty much the same drivers.

homedepot20

I had a couple of other Toyota drivers on this team when the season started, but Larson and Elliott have always been a couple of my favorites back before the pandemic, so I dropped 2 of them for the 2 Hendrick drivers. Guess I have been lucky with how I placed them to finish that has helped me collect so many points with this team. My other 2 teams I haven't been so lucky with how they finished even though they are pretty much the same drivers.
At least you don't have a team like my HD/Stewart Haas