NASCAR Kansas, Playoff Race #6

homedepot20

I called Andy Marquis at home and he says Joey Logano is the favorite in the garage. He also says M&M's18 is forbidden from making or enforcing rules. Good Luck!
Logano is the favorite ??? Interesting I dropped him.from my top 5 . What rules is Kyle Busch making or enforcing in NASCAR

homedepot20

I called Andy Marquis at home
He also says M&M's18 is forbidden from making or enforcing rules. Good Luck!
How is our " Founding Father/ Commissioner " whom departed us to govern among ourselves . Him & Brian France have a lot in common , relics of the past

Last edited:

homedepot20

KANSAS Results
1 HAMLIN
2 Elliott
3 Kyle Busch
4 Kurt Busch
5 Bryon
Standing AFTER Kansas
MONELLO 105+2=107
Calvcopf 94+5=99
Homedepot20 91+1=92
Stgislander 88+4=92
OldHillcrestGuy 74+2=76
Next Race , 27 October @ MARTINSVILLE

Last edited:

homedepot20

I totally #### up this race in my picks 😠. Listened to " Outside Sources" whom said Logano was the car to beat. Picked Memric to WIN because he WON the POLE. Had Hamlin in Top 5 And dropped.

Looks like Stgislander will PASS my A$$ next week . 😫
Congrats :buddies: to Stgislander & Calvcopf on picking Elliott to place 2nd and collecting 4 points for the finish

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
KANSAS Results
1 HAMLIN
2 Elliott
3 Kyle Busch
4 Kurt Busch
5 Bryon
Standing AFTER Kansas
MONELLO 105+2=107
Calvcopf 94+4=98
Homedepot20 91+1=92
Stgislander 88+4=92
OldHillcrestGuy 74+2=76
Next Race , 27 October @ MARTINSVILLE

Calvcopf got 5 points. 4 for Elliott & 1 for Hamlin. Not that I want him to get anymore points but fair is fair.

homedepot20

Calvcopf got 5 points. 4 for Elliott & 1 for Hamlin. Not that I want him to get anymore points but fair is fair.
Good catch :buddies: Thanks . I review 2 - 3 times ,but sometimes my eyes fail me especially after working 16 hrs on 4 hours of sleep😔

OldHillcrestGuy

REMEMBER young grasshopper , the more crap you talk , the more you eat , when you fall off the Throne. Take the example of OldHillcrestGuy, poor guy was on top for several years now he cant wipe his A$$ with out heip.

I like that Homie. But at least for now Im still able to wipe myself most of the time.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Damn, I lucked out on that one. Had no internet all weekend so could see how practice and qualifying went. I had heard Denny won the race Sunday evening, and didn't see the finishing order until yesterday's news paper.