Kansas, Sat. May 12

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Second week in a row I picked the winner but missed out on any other points. :cussing:

And your driver squeaked by on the last lap, otherwise Calv is sitting in first place. I'll trade you the winner for 4 top 5 picks.

OldHillcrestGuy

Standing AFTER Kansas

OldHillCrestGuy 41+7=48
Calvcopf 39+3=42
Stgislander 37+5=42
Monello 32+4=36
HomeDepot20 32+2=34

Congrats to OHCG & Stgislander on picking WINNER :cheers:

WHO is this Monello ??? He picked 4 out of 5 :coffee: CORRECT ( Missed on WINNER ):cds:

Such a great race, :faint: Only watched bits and pieces did watch the last 10 or so laps, especially nice watching the driver I picked for 1st take the lead on I think was the last lap knowing that Calvcpf had picked a different winner. Its time to start pulling away from the rest of you guys. :elaine:

Who is this Monello person? He's going to put you in last place again this year.:lmao:

calvcopf

Such a great race, :faint: Only watched bits and pieces did watch the last 10 or so laps, especially nice watching the driver I picked for 1st take the lead on I think was the last lap knowing that Calvcpf had picked a different winner. Its time to start pulling away from the rest of you guys. :elaine:

Who is this Monello person? He's going to put you in last place again this year.:lmao:

Congrats on some good picks lately! Enjoy your stint at the top, but STGislander and myself aren't far behind!