Kansas, Saturday May 11th

homedepot20

I'm not sure who my picks are yet, but it's very likely I'm not picking Kyle to win.
Only 5 points separate 1st from last, so with everyone picking Kyle Busch for Win. If you pick some one ELSE as WINNER and your right , Most likely you would gain big time!!!!

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Only 5 points separate 1st from last, so with everyone picking Kyle Busch for Win. If you pick some one ELSE as WINNER and your right , Most likely you would gain big time!!!!

In my defense, I've picked the same drivers to finish in the same positions for the last 4 races. I'm working on a theory. Now if the drivers would just cooperate, that would be fantastic.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Wow... quite the shake-up between the "unofficial" qualifying lineup I looked at this morning and the official lineup I just looked at. Why the big change?

And Timmy Hill is driving so 25 point bonus is in play.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Wow... quite the shake-up between the "unofficial" qualifying lineup I looked at this morning and the official lineup I just looked at. Why the big change?

And Timmy Hill is driving so 25 point bonus is in play.
Glad I saw your post. Yes quite a change in starting line up . CHANGING MY TOP 5 !!!!

homedepot20

Kansas Results
1-Keselowski WINNER
2- Bowman
3-Jones
4-Elliott
5- Bowyer
Standing AFTER Kansas
Homedepot20 37+2=39
Calvcopf 36+2=38
Monello 34+1=35
Stgislander 32+2=34
OldHillcrestGuy 32+1=33
Next Race @ Charlotte Sunday 26 May

homedepot20

Next Saturday Night , 18 May , is the ALL STAR Race @ Charlotte ( NON POINT RACE )
Do we want to PICK All Star One Million Dollar WINNER ONLY for 5 Bonus Points ????
I say , Why Not ! Majority Rules . Need 3 Yay's !!!!:buddies: